ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Вы ставите Саске на ранг с наполнителями аниме? Поклонники Учихи взволнованы на фоне раненого Бога!

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it Boruto manga or anime?
Presumably he’s speaking on the manga. The anime is still light years away from Kara’s introduction.

Do you put Sasuke on rank with Anime fillers? Uciha fans are agitated against the backdrop of a wounded god!
Do you know how to quote, mate?

And nah, canon adult Sasuke is weaker than his anime filler counterpart. Adult filler Sasuke can at least use the 6 Paths of the Rinnegan, more specifically the deva path. ?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Presumably he’s speaking on the manga. The anime is still light years away from Kara’s introduction.
Yes, it can be. It would be good knoowing what chapter is it. Sadly it seems the base doesn't post them here anymore.

Also: why don't you go in my thread "The girl THIS Madara needs for bff" and tell me what you think about my OC?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you know how to quote, mate?

And nah, canon adult Sasuke is weaker than his anime filler counterpart. Adult filler Sasuke can at least use the 6 Paths of the Rinnegan, more specifically the deva path. ?
It's unfortunate but everybody has become fodder, unless their name is Borat of the ass pulls and handouts. There were many opportunities to nerf Sasuke via legitimate channels but Kodachi chooses the method of turning him into a fodder. It's the same as Naruto getting fodderised by Delta:lmao:

OP: Any references on how and when it happens. It seems to farfetched to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Animegoin

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which girl fits Itachi from the living?
Its going to be a long answer:
Well. Lets look at the perspective when Itachi didnt kill the Uchiha yet.

He needed some powerful, analytical, and someone who could have known that Senju were behind all that drama.

She would be his bff. More than Shisui. Therefore she must be a master in Talk no jutsu to get through Itachi's dense head and Will of Fire Propaganda.

She would have to be really influential in the clan. So someone that master all the story about them. A true Indra daughter.

She would also have to be at least Anbu level. A real prodigy.
Lets not also forget the ideology: she would have to be fully engaged to changing the world.

I guess that at this rate she would be a better Uchiha Clan leader than him.

And that would be his female bff.

Reactions: ReBoot