Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
didnt the naruto we see attack muu with the planetary rasengan a clone? i mean, we saw naruto and bee running and naruto got too exhausted and had to exit chakra mode, so shouldnt the clone that attacked muu vanish in poof of smoke? it seems as if the clone is becoming the new naruto

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Naruto that just beat the old Raikage is the real Naruto. Naruto isn't with Killer Bee that's why the 8-Tails was bustin' Bee's balls about hurrying up and finish pissing so that he can catch up with Naruto who had already went ahead. Also, I seriously doubt a KM clone could make a tailed beast bomb when the real Naruto can't even do it, right? I think Kishi is mixing them all up so that a couple of them will get beat in the near future but they'll only be clones and what Naruto learns from the fight after they're beat will be returned to his memory and help him defeat them whenever he actually fights them in person. F*CKING GENIUS!!! :D

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
didnt the naruto we see attack muu with the planetary rasengan a clone? i mean, we saw naruto and bee running and naruto got too exhausted and had to exit chakra mode, so shouldnt the clone that attacked muu vanish in poof of smoke? it seems as if the clone is becoming the new naruto
No, its the real Naruto, he and Bee went on separate ways. After Naruto defeated Muu, he joined Temari's group.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, but how did naruto end up back in chakra mode?
He was spamming 9-tails chakra all over. Clearly, 9 tail mode is not as dangerous as we were originally told.....either that or Naruto has found a way to bypass the danger. However you look at it, Naruto now seems to have the capability to re-enter 9 tail mode even if he was forced out of it a short time before.