New Chapter and Izanami

2Lazy2Post

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scene at the end of this chapter reminded me a lot of the fight between the Uchiha bros and Kabuto when Itachi used Izanami. Does anyone else think that Sasuke has possibly Izanami-ed Madara?

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I think sasuke's going to grab the sword and be all "First Hokage's Jutsu!!" and stealing back the first's chakra from Madara, giving him his final power-up of the series.

KatyLiz10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I love your speculation, I doubt it is possible for Sasuke to execute Izanami. First of all, Izanami is used solely to counteract Izanagi. It creates a loop using senses other than sight (smell, hear, touch, taste), which cannot be broken until the opponent "chooses" to. If you are mistakenly referring to Izanagi, it seems illogical that Sasuke would waste his (well, Itachi's) Sharingan, thus limiting his power with the Mangekyou. Besides, unless Hashirama let Sasuke properly implant his DNA into himself and taught him a ****ing dojutsu, this is a far-fetched concept.

Ver55e

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First hokage jutsu and not izanami . And again sasuke gets another jutsu while the main character is weak with less jutsu