Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg, this dude.
Can you stop bringing up Oro whenever you quote me?.
I argue with him about Boruto--->He talks about Oro + calls me a fake fan if I didn't believe his BS.
Toneri-->Oro.
Otsutsuki clan-->Oro.

I wouldn't lie, I bring him in every single thread, but bringing him whenever you argue with me wouldn't get us anywhere + doesn't make sense to me whatsoever.

@Hinabae
I was talking about you and your friends, lol xD
You always spam “oro???” . So don’t think you’re better

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One more lol and reported
For what, lol?

I like Boruto, but I've to state facts when I've to say it; lol.

He's my favourite character lol.

I'm being logically smart lol.

Though yeah, as for the thread I think, he is one of the best characters of series, though his hair is kinda bothering me, lol, though I like how he respects Sarada and plans to be her feet shadow, lol.

Though maybe he'll be average mid kage level with Jougan tho' lol.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry guys... it seems we have tsundere Boruto fans here

what better way to appease them but by some new Boruto "cool" poses for their enjoyment
You must be registered for see images

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21735604" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21735604">Belserion said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> The show is called Boruto and the previous show was called Naruto so..... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Naruto show wasnt all about Naruto - while this one its all about Boruto... there is a difference</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21735686" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21735686">Reviewing Logic said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> lol are you and I watching the same anime?<br /> <br /> Naruto literally didn't even have the academy and had to have it crammed in as extra filler to compensate<br /> <br /> anything beyond Team 7 was forgotten (unless your a villain) </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Naruto part 1 / part 2 -every characters had story or something... <br /> <br /> Sasuke<br /> Neji<br /> Lee<br /> Itachi<br /> Orochimaru<br /> etc <br /> -<br /> And what do we have here? Boruto, Boruto, Boruto, Boruto, Boruto,Boruto, Boruto this, Boruto that... Boruto genius stfu losers <br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21735687" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21735687">Belserion said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> The difference is the Boruto manga narrator is Boruto himself. So for obvious reasons we will see <b>HIS</b> story (mostly). Get over it brate. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I cant brate, its fucking driving me insane ...</div>

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto part 1 / part 2 -every characters had story or something...

Sasuke
Neji
Lee
Itachi
Orochimaru
etc
-
And what do we have here? Boruto, Boruto, Boruto, Boruto, Boruto,Boruto, Boruto this, Boruto that... Boruto genius stfu losers

I cant brate, its fucking driving me insane ...
Denki? Sumire? Iwabe? Did u forget about them? Plus the anime/manga didn’t end to say they only focus on boruto

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand the hype behind Boruto, the director gives him a mediocre dojutsu, then everyone, jump on that band wagon, like literally lol.

I like his dominance, but I don't think he's dominant enough to be, under Sarada's, feet,, lol.

OT: I think he'll get the typical powerups by being prophecy, criphecy, blue eyed, and blond haired, lol.

He could seriously be powerful enough to be RSM level, lol.

Like....Naruto got a Jutsu which selects it's user, lol.

The condition is the user has to have Guts,
And the ability to never ever give up,
lol.

It's not that, the user should be powerful/intellectual/anything.....it's 'just because' lol.

You can't compete with that level of, asspull powerup, lol. :lmao: