New Anime

Aømine

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:708 Reaction score:59
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
708
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yo peeps.
Can someone recommend me a awesome Sports Anime like Kuroko No Basuke?
 

The Dreamer

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,202 Reaction score:177
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
2,202
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I heard Slam Dunk is good.
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:80,546 Reaction score:4,116
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Prince of tennis.
 

Dr Gilgamesh

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,136 Reaction score:255
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
2,136
Reaction score
255
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Does Hajime No Ippo count? I heard it's good.
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Messages:80,546 Reaction score:4,116
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks though Tennis is not really my thing



If i remember right it's about boxing. Added to my list, thanks.

Nor was mine but when i watched it, i fell in love with it.
 

Aømine

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:708 Reaction score:59
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
708
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nor was mine but when i watched it, i fell in love with it.

Alright. I will watch the first episodes then and see if i get into it llike you did.
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:20,359 Reaction score:1,533
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ace no diamond
Yowamushi Pedal

I haven't watched those two series yet but I plan to at some point.
 

Aømine

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:708 Reaction score:59
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
708
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ace no diamond
Yowamushi Pedal

I haven't watched those two series yet but I plan to at some point.

Going to check them out and see what they are about. Thanks!
 

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,816 Reaction score:726
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
10,816
Reaction score
726
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Eye shield 21> American football
One Outs > baseball/sport psychological ? interesting right ?
Baby steps > normal Tennis
Diamond No Ace > Baseball
Yowamushi Pedal > cycling
Hajime no ippo > Boxing
Prince of tennis > super tennis
 

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:29,426 Reaction score:1,559
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Boku no Pico
 
Top