New anime

doubledude

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
583
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys !

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here goes anyway :

So i just finished watching OP and im looking for another anime like Naruto/op/Fairly tail or something .
So please,tell me which anime is awesome and why :D

Thx in advance
 
Last edited:

Commander Axe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
832
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
deathnote
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Don't watch code geass, it sucks
Dragonball z
 

HashiramaDescendant

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
544
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Casshern Sins. Watch it and you'll know.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I always recommend Lupin III. It's a classic series about a group of Japanese white collar thieves that's campy in the best of ways and is very well produced.
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Highschool of the Dead!!! Death Note also
 

AQSO

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
La storia della Arcana Famiglia-
You must be registered for see images
 

Netsui

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
5,628
Reaction score
408
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Death Note, Code Geass (I found it good), Guilty Crown (similar to Code Geass, but I liked Code Geass better), Inuyasha, Hack Sign (I just liked it), Dog Days, Full Metal Alchemist.
 

doubledude

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
583
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thx guys :D !
I might aswell check them all out.
 

Vinnie

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
563
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Big Titles:
Naruto
Bleach
DBZ
Death Note
Inyuyasha
Yu-Yu-Hakusho
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood ... Watch the original show if you want but Brotherhood is the one based off of the Manga

Smaller Titles:
High School of the Dead
D. Gray-man
Trinity Blood
Tri-gun
Straight Jacket
Mushi-Shi ... <== No real plot line, very episodic, but still good
 

Brutus

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Elfen Lied is good, if you're looking for comedy.
 

Dooms88

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
376
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Trigun is a beastly 26 episode series, best I've seen in a long time
 
Top