Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post me your Typhoon biography.

Now my good friend, tell me about the element you have chosen - what you know anyway and why you've chosen it. Mainly what I'm looking for anyway, I just like to know why people chose a certain ability.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post me your Typhoon biography.

Now my good friend, tell me about the element you have chosen - what you know anyway and why you've chosen it. Mainly what I'm looking for anyway, I just like to know why people chose a certain ability.

Well Typhoon Release, considered a Kekkei Genkai is an advanced form of the base element wind, Generally generating storms and storm level wind, however it is more potent and has elemental neutrality making it a considerably effective skill to have. Its power is capable of pressuring a Mangekyo Sharingan User with the Susanoo. I chose the element 1 because I wanted something not everyone has, I know there the odd user but it still relatively unique. Secondly its Neutrality element and I have plans for a certain style of technique ;)

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope your style becomes successful - I wish you the best in your Journey with Typhoon Release. BUT FIRST, TRAINING.

You're going to have to take your Fuuton Chakra to a new limit - a new stage. You will need to tap into it's true form and into your Advanced Element's capabilities, your Kekkei Genkai. Now show me this true form, produce typhoon release chakra. I'll be able to tell the difference between your wind and typhoon chakras with my sharingan.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope your style becomes successful - I wish you the best in your Journey with Typhoon Release. BUT FIRST, TRAINING.

You're going to have to take your Fuuton Chakra to a new limit - a new stage. You will need to tap into it's true form and into your Advanced Element's capabilities, your Kekkei Genkai. Now show me this true form, produce typhoon release chakra. I'll be able to tell the difference between your wind and typhoon chakras with my sharingan.

Okay Sensei,

Kaizen stands firmly in front of Never-san and begins concentrating his chakra. He holds his hands outwards in front of him and begins to build up wind chakra to begin with. As this chakra begins to form and concentrate, Kaizen begins to draw from deep within even greater amounts of chakra, visualising within his mind a wind that continues to intensify with each passing second. The chakra begins to surge wildly and more intensely creating a powerful gust to begin circulating around Kaizen himself. Whilst maintaining this powerful wind power, he continues to further add chakra, using his yin yang mastery he carefully controls the chakra's balance making sure that he doesn't loose its power or that it rages out of his control.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, you got the hang of that very quickly - I'm impressed. Well your wind chakra was definitely tapped into it's potential, seems you have a lot of experience in other fields to reapply that again here and it worked to a Tea. Now I suppose I can teach you the two techniques needed to master this Field.

Since there are only two, this will be pretty short - however I am open to questions of each technique. Obviously I will want you to perform both in a fighting scenario would be most desirable, just to add that bit of meat to this training as it'll be lacking. Strengths and weaknesses of each one would also be appreciated.

( Taiton: Kyōfū Reppa ) - Typhoon Release: Consecutive Bursting Strong Winds
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

( Taiton: Mōfū Daireppa ) - Typhoon Release: Great Consecutive Bursting Extreme Winds
Range: Short - Long ( Short range radius, long range reach)
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The user summons a massive tornado, intense enough to not only dwarf a Complete Body — Susanoo, but also match it. Despite its power, the technique has an exploitable flaw. The user is left defenseless at the eye of the storm. Should the enemy reach it, they can easily counter with a suprise attack.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, you got the hang of that very quickly - I'm impressed. Well your wind chakra was definitely tapped into it's potential, seems you have a lot of experience in other fields to reapply that again here and it worked to a Tea. Now I suppose I can teach you the two techniques needed to master this Field.

Since there are only two, this will be pretty short - however I am open to questions of each technique. Obviously I will want you to perform both in a fighting scenario would be most desirable, just to add that bit of meat to this training as it'll be lacking. Strengths and weaknesses of each one would also be appreciated.

( Taiton: Kyōfū Reppa ) - Typhoon Release: Consecutive Bursting Strong Winds
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

( Taiton: Mōfū Daireppa ) - Typhoon Release: Great Consecutive Bursting Extreme Winds
Range: Short - Long ( Short range radius, long range reach)
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The user summons a massive tornado, intense enough to not only dwarf a Complete Body — Susanoo, but also match it. Despite its power, the technique has an exploitable flaw. The user is left defenceless at the eye of the storm. Should the enemy reach it, they can easily counter with a suprise attack.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns
Technique number one: Scenario could be that your opponent has covered the battlefield with either a vision obscurity technique or perhaps even an offensive wide spread fire style technique. You could use the technique to completely remove the hindering vision technique or due to its advanced level and elemental neutrality completely blow the fire out or even re-direct it back onto the opponent. The strengths of this technique is as mentioned above, its elemental neutrality making it very effective against most techniques, a weakness I would say that it has a double edge sword effect, it can obscure your own vision in the process. Another weakness is that an opponent can use the S rank moving earth core to lower the ground and get underneath the stormy winds or lift a large amount of earth that can act as a barrier against its power

Technique number two: Scenario would be when your either facing multiple opponents or shadow clones that have you surrounded, you can use it to counter or attack all of them at the same time. You could even use it to blow way large summoning creatures. Its strength is its omnidirectional attack pattern, again its elemental neutrality making it effective against any ninjutsu of the same rank or lower, the weakness being a vortex surrounding you obscures your vision around you and if your opponent attacks from above or below it can leave you wide open if you have no sensory perception.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technique number one: Scenario could be that your opponent has covered the battlefield with either a vision obscurity technique or perhaps even an offensive wide spread fire style technique. You could use the technique to completely remove the hindering vision technique or due to its advanced level and elemental neutrality completely blow the fire out or even re-direct it back onto the opponent. The strengths of this technique is as mentioned above, its elemental neutrality making it very effective against most techniques, a weakness I would say that it has a double edge sword effect, it can obscure your own vision in the process. Another weakness is that an opponent can use the S rank moving earth core to lower the ground and get underneath the stormy winds or lift a large amount of earth that can act as a barrier against its power

Technique number two: Scenario would be when your either facing multiple opponents or shadow clones that have you surrounded, you can use it to counter or attack all of them at the same time. You could even use it to blow way large summoning creatures. Its strength is its omnidirectional attack pattern, again its elemental neutrality making it effective against any ninjutsu of the same rank or lower, the weakness being a vortex surrounding you obscures your vision around you and if your opponent attacks from above or below it can leave you wide open if you have no sensory perception.
Both nice replies.

When I had Typhoon, it got me out of a lot of situations using the F-Rank technique and with how often you can use it and it's limitations being low - it's going to be very hard for the opponent to overcome your strength unless you run out of chakra first.

With that being said, congratulations on finishing your training. Any more questions however?

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both nice replies.

When I had Typhoon, it got me out of a lot of situations using the F-Rank technique and with how often you can use it and it's limitations being low - it's going to be very hard for the opponent to overcome your strength unless you run out of chakra first.

With that being said, congratulations on finishing your training. Any more questions however?
Thanks for the help, and training and I don't believe I have any questions at all for the time being but I will be sure to follow up with any at any given time.

Status
Not open for further replies.