chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone seen it yet and what did you think?

Historically adaptations haven't been that great but I feel like they've been picking up a bit and I think graphically we're finally getting close to being able to capture some of the same feel. Some times things don't look as good with props as in drawings or cgi.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Live action what? You mean Bleach?

Sorry I saw the section now, I haven't seen it tbh but I know someone who saw FMA and said it was good.

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly thought it was fantastic. Stuck to the storyline, good cgi, good fight scenes and relatable. Didn’t like the actor playing Renji too much, otherwise I’d recommend it.

Reactions: sweet1123

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Live action what? You mean Bleach?

Sorry I saw the section now, I haven't seen it tbh but I know someone who saw FMA and said it was good.
I watched some and got distracted but it did look good from what I saw. The JoJo one looked good, and the Assassination Classroom looked like it'll look good from the shots I've seen. Seems they're getting better at presenting them visually. The Gintama one was pretty good too I thought.

Disturbed18

Kin
3💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn’t expect much so it didn’t disappoint. It stuck to the plot with some good effects, acting was.. ok, but over all better than death note live action and hell of a lot better than dragonball evolution

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was good. I didn’t mind the small changes because it has to be done when making a movie.

Orihime was hot but I wish she had an actual role in the movie. Same with chad.

I like rukia but they messed up by not showing actual friendship scenes with her during school or wherever. There was no emotional toll on the viewer when she left.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw bits of it holy crap the effects look cool.
Yeah effects are starting to be good enough to translate, some stuff just doesn't translate well in the real world so it's good to have the graphics help boost. I liked the movements like Renji running low or Uryu slide turning, the movements looked good and sped up to cartoon feel but not too much that it felt like wire-fu or anything.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i watched it I made a thread in the movies' section and wrote there my impressions because I searched for a thread named Bleach movie..
OT it was better than expectations. Somehow Renji didn't convince me but it could be worse. I loved the slow motion scenes and the scenes of normal view instead of shinigami view. That presented things better than in the manga

SilverWolf49

Kin
251💸
Kumi
176💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Movie was amazing. The only thing i did not liked was that Ichigo actually bleaches his hair (mom has black hair and he has black hair when kid), while in the anime/manga it shows that he inherited the color from the mom. I cant wait for the next Arcs adaptations.