Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**** kinda ice y'all got? xd
Fill up water into an ice tray and put it in the freezer. Take it out when the water has turned to ice cubes, and take one out of the tray. Rub it a little and you will smell something that smells freezer burnt. You will not really smell it from the ice itself or when you put it on your drink. The smell is faint. But believe me once you're done handling the ice cube and smell your hands, you'll smell it. And it doesn't really smell terrible but like I said, it smells like something that is freezer burnt.

Good luck smelling like freezer burnt shit.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fill up water into an ice tray and put it in the freezer. Take it out when the water has turned to ice cubes, and take one out of the tray. Rub it a little and you will smell something that smells freezer burnt. You will not really smell it from the ice itself or when you put it on your drink. The smell is faint. But believe me once you're done handling the ice cube and smell your hands, you'll smell it. And it doesn't really smell terrible but like I said, it smells like something that is freezer burnt.

Good luck smelling like freezer burnt shit.
Thats that ghetto ass shit right there.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personality: As a child Nero was always cheery, looking forward to interesting studies and things that could possibly effect everyone around him. His goal was to save lives, as many as he could. But he couldn't save the loved ones, that was when he realized how important death could be in person's life. After loosing parents/family he realized that life isn't meant to be all good, you have to either change the world or change yourself. Even though he lives in darkness, and is never the talkative one, he is always observing. He is the one who would give his life for his goal, and will never have any regrets. Revenge is what drives him in this world, he is an avenger. Sometimes he can hold a conversation, but that is rare for him.

NEW ADDITION: After being tortured his personality slightly changed. He becomes more ruthless and brutal in order to protect his friends, all the while maintaining complete composure. He becomes much more cold and barbaric during battles such as when he would literally eat someone whole in order to strengthen himself. If the battle is too crazy, the crazier he gets and lets loose, the closer he gets to losing his insanity. He remembers those terrible memories and sometimes can have a break down in his mind, randomly bringing it up and talking about it. While still capable of showing his previous gentle nature to those he cares about, he can automatically turn merciless with a blink of an eye against his enemies or those he does not trust.