Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is up!!!! How are you hope everything is good, o and lets get to training :cool:

Now explain to me everything you know of suiton, its structure, meaning, advantage, disadvantage, purpose and how you would use it in battle. Just pour out everything why you want to learn it, and everything you know of it.

Also for the convenience of my student; during the duration of the training, shall we be straightforward or RP through it? All up to you.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
._. uhh well lets rp it out.... :D

but uhh seeing as im from the sand village... I dont know much about water TT-TT forgive me, but seeing as Sunakagure has the most fuuton users we tend to relay on that most of the time. I want to learn suiton to become a very flexable ninja for my village not just be set back one main style. i dont want to be another generic ninja. What i know so far is

"Suiton is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate pre-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water."

Water is stronger against fire and equally strong and weak against lightning meaning lightning can be used to counter a water-user and cause damage to said user, but also can be combined for a awesome attack. It can also be used in a combination with wind tech. to do some serious damage.

*sigh* I want to learn everything that you can teach me not matter how hard and how troubling the training may get im ready for anything!

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lancer is disappointed

You have the will but lack the knowledge allow me to explain what I know, you have the core basics though.

The most fluid of all the elements its main properties vary with many things it can be free flowing and flexible, it can be used to create large amount of water to literally push back an opponent and make the suffocate, sharpen to impale a opponent on contact. Its calm nature makes it very easy to control unlike the other elements. But like mentioned its also a very destructive nature if used correctly. With it you can summon a large amount of water which can like I said, push a opponent back and hurt them. But its not all it can break in some cases if used with enough water can break many trees, plants, and cause serious terrain change. It can also out wait on the opponent making it hard for movement. Its ability to impale or pierce is also strong not as potent as lighting but it can still cause serious cuts and stabs which can seriously hurt a opponent.
Like I mentioned in the above elements water can be used with many combos, I don't want to repeat typing them to waste your time.
Water is strong against fire because it naturally extinguishes the flames (though a sufficiently powerful fire technique can cause evaporation) but is weak against earth because earth structures can dissipate the force of water rendering the technique ineffective. it can be used with Wind Release to increase the speed and destructive power of a water technique.

Understood O_O

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First jutsu!!

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Okay to start off we will begin very simple. I want you to gather your raw chakra and release the chakra forward while manipulating the nature of the chakra into suiton chakra. Summon a small wave of water and send it towards the dummy set up short range. It should wash up the dummy. Fairly simple nothing much to say here. Try though to be descriptive as possible for your sake.

Lancer begins reading his pervy book while waiting for your performance.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
*stands still as he gathers chakra and a small ord of water begins to appear Inashi then release the water onto the dummy*

............... was that it?! ... noo that couldn't have been it... let me try again

*inashi gather the chakra again, channeling it throughout his body and then it begins the transform into water. As he slams his hand on the ground* Inashi yells " Suiton No Jutsu " * the water raises up like a small wave and then crashes onto the dummy leaving it soak and wet*

uhhh how was that senpai?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fine for now, more description next time.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

A very famous water jutsu, I want you to gather your chakra in the pit of your stomach and manipulate the nature into suiton chakra. Thin out the suiton chakra to an extent and release from your mouth a thick mist all over the terrain. Release it in between us so when it covers the terrain we will lose vision of one another. Another simple tech nothing to much about it. I should tell you though using a water source to create the mist is much more faster, the opponent would have little to no time to stop the mist covering the area. Though for now use your own chakra source.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
ok, got it!

*I begin to concentrate yet again. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly while imagining my chakra building up and flowing like water in my veins. I can feel it covering me like a second skin. keeps on concentrating. I imagine my chakra combining with water and forming together like DNA. I feel like I am under a waterfall and water is pouring on me and covering me.I feel like my chakra is is combining with my chakra like when you mix chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I then move my chakra into my lungs, I inhale and then Spit out mist in the area covering my body and blocking my vision*

uhhh well I can't see anything so how about now?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Better continue with it :)

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

A nice suiton jutsu. Like always gather your chakra in your chakra system all over your body. Channel the chakra towards through your arm and stop at your hand. Then nature manipulate the chakra into suiton. Your hand will have suiton chakra in it, release it and shape the chakra into a sharp water sword. It has the same attack potency as a regular blade. I want you to stap the dummy that appeared right next to you out of nowhere.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
*nods and the gathers chakra from throughout his body forming it, charging it. Then moves it into his arms, feeling the warmth of his chakra he then knows that he is doing it right. He concentrates thinking of water, mixing his chakra like before and then he begins to shoot it out his hands. The blade begins to bubble up and form into a simple double edge sword. He stabs the dummy*

...... uhh cool

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last D-Rank!

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Gather your chakra in your chakra system all over your body. Channel the chakra towards both of your arms all the way through your hands. Manipulate the nature of the chakra into pure suiton chakra and hold your hands out ward in front of yourself. Release the gathered suiton chakra and manipulate the shape of the suiton chakra into a shield that has the power to take on projectile weapons and close range attacks.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
* extends his hand in front of him as he quickly generates his chakra into his arms and hands. Then mixes the chakra once again into water and the water starts to form from out of his hand into a small shield, but then it begins to growl until both parts are one and it's covering all of his mid section. *

... how is this Senpai? is this correct?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would you perform it one last time? I want more power and emotion to it be realistic when performing them.
Don't worry if you want I can do a example :)

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Performance
I take a moment to breathe and concentrate. I keep my mental thoughts clearing my thoughts to leave no distraction in my head. I take my step forward and widen my stance, allowing me to keep a sturdy balance to make sure the jutsu does not knock me down. I focus my attention towards my chakra system and channel it towards the palm of my right hand. I feel the density of the chakra and realize I have gathered enough for the jutsu. I begin to flow the chakra, and think about oceans, lakes and rain. This helps me manipulate the nature of the chakra into suiton chakra. With my suiton chakra condensed and ready. I raise my hand outwards upfront of me. I release the suiton chakra from my hand and manipulate its shape to mold it into a circle shield. I keep it up a while for my student to notice it, and then release it.

Now how was that? Your turn :)

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
.... *Exhales* Yosh!! lets give my all!!

*I begin by gathering a portion of my internal Chakra and moulding it into super powerful yet very calm Water Nature Chakra. After changing the nature, I then channel this Chakra through my chest and shoulder and through my right arm and into my right hand. After doing this, I then put my arm out in front of me and and release and channel as well as shape my Suiton Chakra into a shield of Water which can be useful against weak elemental attacks and taijutsu and projectile attacks.*

... and thats

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay my great student now no more performing. Now your going to be using this template I expect full effort, understand?

PHP:
[B]Strong points[/B] 

[LIST]
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[/LIST]

[B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[*] - Insert info -
[/LIST]

[B]Combinations-strategies[/B] 

[B]Ways to counter this technique[/B]  

[B]Questions[/B]

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets dive into it then!!

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

Okay you will have, to have a water source next to you as well as have the opponent very close by. Manipulating the water source the user will create a water shark to rise from the water and bolt towards the opponent striking them. Forcing them to be pushed back due to the force. Its a straightforward technique and projectile based when you send the shark towards the opponent. Though you must remain focus to mold the water into a shark after that you can send it as a projectile.

(Suiton: Mizu Hari) - Water Release: Water Needles Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: By using their gentle fist chakra control, a hyuga member may condense nearby water and shape them into needles to launch at the target.
Note: Requires a nearby water source.

With water source next to you as well as have the opponent very close by. Manipulating the water source the user will create a water needle to rise from the water and speed towards the opponent in attempt to impale the opponent. Inflicting serious sharp pain. Its a straightforward technique and projectile based when you send the needle towards the opponent. Its similar to the jutsu above but is a needle instead which gives a different type of pain from the attack.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

After 3 hand seals the user will channel suiton chakra and release it creating a whip of water. It can be sent towards the opponent lashing at them, or wrapping the opponent with it to bind them. If you bind the opponent with it you can send a lightning technique through it to shock and paralyze the opponent. You have complete control over the whip as well as the whip being very fast and flexible. Though you are a walking target for lightning attacks. The whip stays on for only one turn by the way.