Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This guy >.>

Alright so I guess we'll do this one by one with my set being taught first? I'm lazy so it's easier to do it one by one <.<

(Kenjutsu: Senbu) Sword Art: Whirling Dervish
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is a powerful utilization of the user's sword and their quick movement speed, by channeling chakra into their blade(s) and spinning rapidly in a circular motion, the user is capable of covering a 360 degree area around himself due to their spinning motion and the constant slashing of their sword(s). If used in close range against an opponent, it would be difficult for those without a form of enhanced perception to follow the wild swings of the blade, and would likely end with them being cut down before they understood the direction an attack was coming from. When used in a defensive capacity this technique is capable of slicing through tangible techniques up to it’s own rank, leaving the user completely unharmed. However it won’t block energy based techniques such as lightning and fire. The speed of the whirling blades is such that it can cause violent aftershocks of wind pressure as the user moves, effectively creating something akin to a razor wire shell of air pressure around their body. Recognizable by what appear to be afterimages of the sword slashes.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Needs two turns between uses.
Note: User can't use Kenjutsu techniques above A rank in the next turn.

Either explain or perform this and it's yours. Asks any questions you might have

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy >.>

Alright so I guess we'll do this one by one with my set being taught first? I'm lazy so it's easier to do it one by one <.<

(Kenjutsu: Senbu) Sword Art: Whirling Dervish
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is a powerful utilization of the user's sword and their quick movement speed, by channeling chakra into their blade(s) and spinning rapidly in a circular motion, the user is capable of covering a 360 degree area around himself due to their spinning motion and the constant slashing of their sword(s). If used in close range against an opponent, it would be difficult for those without a form of enhanced perception to follow the wild swings of the blade, and would likely end with them being cut down before they understood the direction an attack was coming from. When used in a defensive capacity this technique is capable of slicing through tangible techniques up to it’s own rank, leaving the user completely unharmed. However it won’t block energy based techniques such as lightning and fire. The speed of the whirling blades is such that it can cause violent aftershocks of wind pressure as the user moves, effectively creating something akin to a razor wire shell of air pressure around their body. Recognizable by what appear to be afterimages of the sword slashes.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Needs two turns between uses.
Note: User can't use Kenjutsu techniques above A rank in the next turn.

Either explain or perform this and it's yours. Asks any questions you might have

It's basically a 360 degree spin whilst going ham with chakra infused swords, it's fast and covers the user around them in basically an instant. Very hard to follow but the downside is that energy based techniques can get through this. However I think that this would be great and near impossible to defend against with the correct Dark Release technique.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️

It's basically a 360 degree spin whilst going ham with chakra infused swords, it's fast and covers the user around them in basically an instant. Very hard to follow but the downside is that energy based techniques can get through this. However I think that this would be great and near impossible to defend against with the correct Dark Release technique.

Eh, I have things to deal with the point you brough up. Same process for this one. It's mostly meant for fighting indoors or in an area where space is limited, though it was interestingly used to travel up a golem's seem to hit somebody >.>

(Fuuton: Fujin) Wind Release: Wind Blades
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will channel wind chakra into their sword and manipulate it to sprout eight ribbon-like blades of wavy green chakra that break off from the original, but remain attached to the hilt. With a simple swing of his sword the user can transmit a slash through the blades, which travels along the surface of objects (including walls, floors, and ceilings) and emerge to strike the enemy from anywhere that the user can see, and can even be fired from his sword directly. The emerging blades are sharp enough to pierce through solid objects, are about twelve inches in width, and can rise up to twelve feet with tremendous speed.
~Only one blade can be released per slash.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Must wait four turns before it can be used again.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, I have things to deal with the point you brough up. Same process for this one. It's mostly meant for fighting indoors or in an area where space is limited, though it was interestingly used to travel up a golem's seem to hit somebody >.>

(Fuuton: Fujin) Wind Release: Wind Blades
Description: The user will channel wind chakra into their sword and manipulate it to sprout eight ribbon-like blades of wavy green chakra that break off from the original, but remain attached to the hilt. With a simple swing of his sword the user can transmit a slash through the blades, which travels along the surface of objects (including walls, floors, and ceilings) and emerge to strike the enemy from anywhere that the user can see, and can even be fired from his sword directly. The emerging blades are sharp enough to pierce through solid objects, are about twelve inches in width, and can rise up to twelve feet with tremendous speed.
~Only one blade can be released per slash.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Must wait four turns before it can be used again.
So this is a Wind Technique where each time you slash you transmit a blade of wind through the ribbons which are laid across the surface of the ground (for example) and then they rise up as Wind spikes to pierce the opponent anywhere in the user's line of sight? I think I got it xD

and nice use against the golem xD

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
So this is a Wind Technique where each time you slash you transmit a blade of wind through the ribbons which are laid across the surface of the ground (for example) and then they rise up as Wind spikes to pierce the opponent anywhere in the user's line of sight? I think I got it xD

and nice use against the golem xD

This video shows the tech in use, you can either watch the whole thing or skip to 1:08. I think I'll update it soon to have the blades remain dormant until you give them a signal to emerge, but as you can see the green trail they emit as they travel kinda gives them away >.>

This is the last Sword related CJ I have open for now. I should stop being lazy and finish those pages of Ken CJ I have laying dormant. Same procedure

(Fuuton/Kenjutsu: Ijū No Surasshu) - Wind Release/Sword Technique: Transmigration Slash
Range: Short-Long
Description: This jutsu is a combination technique that utilizes both kenjutsu and fuuton chakra. By channeling their wind release chakra into a weapon of the user's choice. The user is able to generate a thin blade of wind chakra that they can release by making a slashing motion. However this technique behaves differently to most slashing style jutsu by behaving in a deceptive manner. Once the wind blade exceeds the five meter mark it will seemingly vanish into thin air. However this is not the case, in fact the blade has just slowed to the point where it no longer disturbs the air around it, making it appear as though it was no longer moving. However upon reaching short range of the opponent the user will swing his sword once more mimicking the earlier motion, causing the wind blade to progress at it's original place seemingly appearing from thin air now much closer to the opponent making it very hard to counter unless done so quickly.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Those with dojutsu could still make out the chakra in the blade even it it's slowed state.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This video shows the tech in use, you can either watch the whole thing or skip to 1:08. I think I'll update it soon to have the blades remain dormant until you give them a signal to emerge, but as you can see the green trail they emit as they travel kinda gives them away >.>

This is the last Sword related CJ I have open for now. I should stop being lazy and finish those pages of Ken CJ I have laying dormant. Same procedure

(Fuuton/Kenjutsu: Ijū No Surasshu) - Wind Release/Sword Technique: Transmigration Slash
Range: Short-Long
Description: This jutsu is a combination technique that utilizes both kenjutsu and fuuton chakra. By channeling their wind release chakra into a weapon of the user's choice. The user is able to generate a thin blade of wind chakra that they can release by making a slashing motion. However this technique behaves differently to most slashing style jutsu by behaving in a deceptive manner. Once the wind blade exceeds the five meter mark it will seemingly vanish into thin air. However this is not the case, in fact the blade has just slowed to the point where it no longer disturbs the air around it, making it appear as though it was no longer moving. However upon reaching short range of the opponent the user will swing his sword once more mimicking the earlier motion, causing the wind blade to progress at it's original place seemingly appearing from thin air now much closer to the opponent making it very hard to counter unless done so quickly.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Those with dojutsu could still make out the chakra in the blade even it it's slowed state.
This is nice, so you slash and release a blade of wind that travels forward. IT slows down and then you slash again and it attacks from short range. Couple of questions.

Can the second slice be done at any time in the next turn plus? Can jutsu be performed between the two slashes? Can the blade be intercepted when it's not invisible?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Hmm. Good questions but at most you might want to execute the second slash at like the very end of the turn you used it in. The reason I say this is that even though the wind blade disappears it's still traveling in the linear path that you fired it. Most people are sensors these days so they'd be able to sense the chakra moving towards them, and even if they can't they can just fire a wide range attack and possibly hit the blade by chance even though it's in invisible.

Jutsu can be used between the the two slashes since you're not constantly fueling the wind blade, and I answered your last question earlier but yes the blade can still be intercepted when not visible. You just gotta be creative when using it.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. Good questions but at most you might want to execute the second slash at like the very end of the turn you used it in. The reason I say this is that even though the wind blade disappears it's still traveling in the linear path that you fired it. Most people are sensors these days so they'd be able to sense the chakra moving towards them, and even if they can't they can just fire a wide range attack and possibly hit the blade by chance even though it's in invisible.

Jutsu can be used between the the two slashes since you're not constantly fueling the wind blade, and I answered your last question earlier but yes the blade can still be intercepted when not visible. You just gotta be creative when using it.
I see, I Got it - thank you fo dat.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a pretty useful tech if you can have it fired from the opponent's blind spot and then District them while it hits. On my part I'll list the CJ I wanted and you can choose which to teach me

-Sword Shotgun
-Hilt Deception
-Eternal Serenade
I'll give em all, start with simplest first

(Futon : Gara no sagi) - Wind Release : Hilt Deception
Type: Offence
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:
The user channels wind chakra into his sword (can also be a Kunai, Spear or anything similar with a blade a hilt/handle), the then throws his sword so that it sticks into the ground and the bottom of the hilt points into the direction of the target. The Wind is released out of it in the form of a small, sharp twisting stream that drills straight through the opponent. The user if they haven't directly fused Wind into the blade can do it from range by performing a hand seal, the Wind will then shoot from the blade's hilt afterwards.

-Can only be used three times
-Can only be taught by LonelyAssassin

Same as you did with meh :D

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I'll give em all, start with simplest first

(Futon : Gara no sagi) - Wind Release : Hilt Deception
Type: Offence
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:
The user channels wind chakra into his sword (can also be a Kunai, Spear or anything similar with a blade a hilt/handle), the then throws his sword so that it sticks into the ground and the bottom of the hilt points into the direction of the target. The Wind is released out of it in the form of a small, sharp twisting stream that drills straight through the opponent. The user if they haven't directly fused Wind into the blade can do it from range by performing a hand seal, the Wind will then shoot from the blade's hilt afterwards.

-Can only be used three times
-Can only be taught by LonelyAssassin

Same as you did with meh :D
So you channel wind chakra into any weapon with a blade and a hilt and throw it, aiming the weapon so that the sticks into the ground with the hilt pointing in the direction of the opponent. The wind chakra would then be released in the form of a sharp stream of wind that drills through the opponent. You can also have the wind shoot from the blade by performing a single handseal

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you channel wind chakra into any weapon with a blade and a hilt and throw it, aiming the weapon so that the sticks into the ground with the hilt pointing in the direction of the opponent. The wind chakra would then be released in the form of a sharp stream of wind that drills through the opponent. You can also have the wind shoot from the blade by performing a single handseal
Aye you got it! Next is :

(Futon : Eien no serenāde) - Wind Release : Eternal Serenade
Type: Offense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:
The User channels a lot of Wind Chakra into their blade and they will throw the blade so that it spins towards their Target faster than usual because of the Wind Chakra. Either before the Sword hits the opponent or as it hits them the user releases the Wind from the blade as a huge column with a diameter of 5 meters, the column reaches high into the air engulfs the target, slashing them all over the body and the user will then perform the Ram handseal so that the column expands up to another 10 meters maximum forming a Dome, leveling all in it's path.

-Can Only be Taught by Shorty!
-The User can also be caught in the blast if not careful.
-Can only be used Twice per battle
-No Wind Techniques can be used next turn

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Aye you got it! Next is :

(Futon : Eien no serenāde) - Wind Release : Eternal Serenade
Type: Offense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:
The User channels a lot of Wind Chakra into their blade and they will throw the blade so that it spins towards their Target faster than usual because of the Wind Chakra. Either before the Sword hits the opponent or as it hits them the user releases the Wind from the blade as a huge column with a diameter of 5 meters, the column reaches high into the air engulfs the target, slashing them all over the body and the user will then perform the Ram handseal so that the column expands up to another 10 meters maximum forming a Dome, leveling all in it's path.

-Can Only be Taught by Shorty!
-The User can also be caught in the blast if not careful.
-Can only be used Twice per battle
-No Wind Techniques can be used next turn
So you channel wind chakra into your sword and throw it so that it spins rapidly towards its target, and before it hits them you can have the wind released from the sword to form a huge column that engulfs the targe. You can then perform a single hand seal and have the colum expand to form a dome that levels anything in its path >.>

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you channel wind chakra into your sword and throw it so that it spins rapidly towards its target, and before it hits them you can have the wind released from the sword to form a huge column that engulfs the targe. You can then perform a single hand seal and have the colum expand to form a dome that levels anything in its path >.>
Basically xD

NOW AJ, onto the last technique and tbh it's my pride and joy - i love this tech and i'd probably overuse it if I fought a lot LOL. anywho. Lets get down to business to defeat the huns.

(Fūton Hijitsu : Ken no sandan jū) - Wind Release Secret Technique : Sword Shotgun
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description:
The Sword Shotgun Technique is an advanced Wind Ability that requires the shinobi to have good Stamina and a proficiency of wind whether it be a primary or secondary speciality to be able to use. This Technique uses the very structure of one's sword and positioning to created quick and powerful attacks, through the use of wind as a propellant through quick bursts that last not even a second. The Bursts of Wind are extremely strong and are imbued with the blade, using it's structure as a way to aim said bursts to create quick and powerful blade strikes.

These bursts can be use in various ways that the user desires, the most simplest way to use this technique is vertical and horizontal slashes. The Blast of wind will shoot from the back of the Katana's Blade, creating a really fast strike that happens in a split second. However, through the same way the user can do a 360 degree spin on the spot because of the burst of winds power, however their body must be positioned in such a way that they are standing on one leg so that they are easily spun around. The ordinary slash would be performed whilst standing on both feet.

Then there is the more acrobatic way to use this Technique, for example the user can point the blade behind themselves after lifting themselves from the ground and expelling the burst of wind from their blade to shoot them towards the target in short range, they can then slash them when they are close after travelling the distance (Maximum of 5 meters). The Blade can also be pointed at a target and expelled that way blasting the opponent away if they are in point blank range, if it's used this way they will receive no damage and just be shot into midrange; the user will also be push back from the recoil created. Another acrobatic use would be as the user is performing a vertical upwards slash, they expel the blast of wind, lifting them from the air whilst slashing and then finishing by spinning in the air doing a 360 degree slash - sort of like doing the shape of a "9" with the tip of their blade.

- Can be used with other Swords other than a Katana
- Can be used on two swords at the same time, power is split between them (C-Rank each)
- Must be Taught by LonelyAssassin
- Requires Wind Specialty (Can be Second or Primary)
- Requires Mastery of Ordinary Taijutsu
- Can be used consecutively for Combos, however can only be used twice a turn

Now I know this seems a lot, but i gotta know that you'll treat my "Ken no sandan jū" like a princess, so give me three examples of using this technique. IF you're using a combo (two uses of this technique) that counts as 1 example.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Basically xD

NOW AJ, onto the last technique and tbh it's my pride and joy - i love this tech and i'd probably overuse it if I fought a lot LOL. anywho. Lets get down to business to defeat the huns.

(Fūton Hijitsu : Ken no sandan jū) - Wind Release Secret Technique : Sword Shotgun
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description:
The Sword Shotgun Technique is an advanced Wind Ability that requires the shinobi to have good Stamina and a proficiency of wind whether it be a primary or secondary speciality to be able to use. This Technique uses the very structure of one's sword and positioning to created quick and powerful attacks, through the use of wind as a propellant through quick bursts that last not even a second. The Bursts of Wind are extremely strong and are imbued with the blade, using it's structure as a way to aim said bursts to create quick and powerful blade strikes.

These bursts can be use in various ways that the user desires, the most simplest way to use this technique is vertical and horizontal slashes. The Blast of wind will shoot from the back of the Katana's Blade, creating a really fast strike that happens in a split second. However, through the same way the user can do a 360 degree spin on the spot because of the burst of winds power, however their body must be positioned in such a way that they are standing on one leg so that they are easily spun around. The ordinary slash would be performed whilst standing on both feet.

Then there is the more acrobatic way to use this Technique, for example the user can point the blade behind themselves after lifting themselves from the ground and expelling the burst of wind from their blade to shoot them towards the target in short range, they can then slash them when they are close after travelling the distance (Maximum of 5 meters). The Blade can also be pointed at a target and expelled that way blasting the opponent away if they are in point blank range, if it's used this way they will receive no damage and just be shot into midrange; the user will also be push back from the recoil created. Another acrobatic use would be as the user is performing a vertical upwards slash, they expel the blast of wind, lifting them from the air whilst slashing and then finishing by spinning in the air doing a 360 degree slash - sort of like doing the shape of a "9" with the tip of their blade.

- Can be used with other Swords other than a Katana
- Can be used on two swords at the same time, power is split between them (C-Rank each)
- Must be Taught by LonelyAssassin
- Requires Wind Specialty (Can be Second or Primary)
- Requires Mastery of Ordinary Taijutsu
- Can be used consecutively for Combos, however can only be used twice a turn

Now I know this seems a lot, but i gotta know that you'll treat my "Ken no sandan jū" like a princess, so give me three examples of using this technique. IF you're using a combo (two uses of this technique) that counts as 1 example.
This is a prettt dope technique. Part of it is similar to my Earth Spirit's Reckoning. However, since my main bio doesn't specialize in wind I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Don't wanna just have it in my Arsenal and not use it >.>

Throw me something else

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a prettt dope technique. Part of it is similar to my Earth Spirit's Reckoning. However, since my main bio doesn't specialize in wind I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Don't wanna just have it in my Arsenal and not use it >.>

Throw me something else
oh yeah. Idk bro... what about this? it uses a sword :

(Doton : Teishi! Hanmātaimu!) - Earth Release : Stop! Hammer Time!
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 repair chakra)
Description:
The user focuses their earth chakra to gather Rock around a current weapon they have or create an entire large hammer purely made of earth; for staffs Rock at the end of it can just be gathered to create the end, swords will be completely covered over in rock to become the hammer etc. It can be used as a simple close combat weapon that can be slightly customized having spikes on the bludgeoning end of the hammer if they so desire; it's also capable of batting things Like opposing techniques if needs be, fireballs or other earthen attacks, even water streams can be blocked as long as they're not too big.

- Hammer lasts till it is destroyed
- If Hammer is damaged it can be rebuilt with surrounding rock at the cost of 10 chakra
- Can only be used three times

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
oh yeah. Idk bro... what about this? it uses a sword :

(Doton : Teishi! Hanmātaimu!) - Earth Release : Stop! Hammer Time!
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 repair chakra)
Description:
The user focuses their earth chakra to gather Rock around a current weapon they have or create an entire large hammer purely made of earth; for staffs Rock at the end of it can just be gathered to create the end, swords will be completely covered over in rock to become the hammer etc. It can be used as a simple close combat weapon that can be slightly customized having spikes on the bludgeoning end of the hammer if they so desire; it's also capable of batting things Like opposing techniques if needs be, fireballs or other earthen attacks, even water streams can be blocked as long as they're not too big.

- Hammer lasts till it is destroyed
- If Hammer is damaged it can be rebuilt with surrounding rock at the cost of 10 chakra
- Can only be used three times
How about scatter shot? The one that shoots the wind snakes

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about scatter shot? The one that shoots the wind snakes
(Fuuton : Tokage no sanpu) - Wind Release: Lizard Scatter
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 Each Turn Active)
Description:
The user focuses Futon Type chakra to their sword and swing it back behind their head whilst the wind spins around the blade, they then slash downward whilst releasing the wind into multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword, they can be scattered around to intercept multiple targets. The user doesn't have to release the Lizard's straight away (But can if he chooses) and can instead have keep the Wind spinning around the blade so it acts like an A-Rank Tornado blade that can be used in close combat, to keep the spinning wind active the user must sacrifice 10 chakra points each turn. When the Lizard's are released later it counts as an extra jutsu.

This can also be used as a sort of projectile, channelling the wind into a thrown weapon like a Kunai (can be other weapons that are thrown/launched), they will launch it at their opponent and the wind will then spin around it. Through the user's will whenever it gets within a certain distance of their target the spinning wind will scatter into the many lizards, whether it be in a certain direction or all around. This is all one move if launched as a Kunai Projectile, though this does not last three turns like the sword and will either dissipate or scatter into lizards at the end of said turn.

- Only taught by LonelyAssassin
- The Technique is usable three times
- Can't be used twice in the same turn
- Lasts for 3 turns or until Lizards are released

this one?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Fuuton : Tokage no sanpu) - Wind Release: Lizard Scatter
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 Each Turn Active)
Description:
The user focuses Futon Type chakra to their sword and swing it back behind their head whilst the wind spins around the blade, they then slash downward whilst releasing the wind into multiple lizard heads that are shot out of the sword, they can be scattered around to intercept multiple targets. The user doesn't have to release the Lizard's straight away (But can if he chooses) and can instead have keep the Wind spinning around the blade so it acts like an A-Rank Tornado blade that can be used in close combat, to keep the spinning wind active the user must sacrifice 10 chakra points each turn. When the Lizard's are released later it counts as an extra jutsu.

This can also be used as a sort of projectile, channelling the wind into a thrown weapon like a Kunai (can be other weapons that are thrown/launched), they will launch it at their opponent and the wind will then spin around it. Through the user's will whenever it gets within a certain distance of their target the spinning wind will scatter into the many lizards, whether it be in a certain direction or all around. This is all one move if launched as a Kunai Projectile, though this does not last three turns like the sword and will either dissipate or scatter into lizards at the end of said turn.

- Only taught by LonelyAssassin
- The Technique is usable three times
- Can't be used twice in the same turn
- Lasts for 3 turns or until Lizards are released

this one?
That's the one. I gotta remember to add all these to my CJ thread at some point.

So for this one you channel chakra into your sword and perform a downward slash as you release the wind in the form of multiple lizard heads. Ahh...instead of releasing the wind you can keep it spinning around the blade so that it acts like an A ranked tornado.Alternatively this can be used a a kind of projectile by throwing a weapon and throwing it, and one said weapon reached a certain distance from the opponent the wind will scatter into multiple lizard that attack the opponent.