Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirio appears before you. Her cheeks were rosy and she was laughing joyfully as she consumed packets of chips.

Well, it seems that someone is eager to begin.​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Kokonoe noted the appearance of a plump woman before her, and she would calmly sigh – walking towards the woman. Having heard of this contract, she would bow with rest to the lady and address her with honorifics, something quite out of her own character. Madame, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Im guessing you’re the one who accepted my request? she asked.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being very perceptive when it comes to others meeting her for the first time, Kirio could tell that the women before her was reluctantly being polite. She speaks up in a very cheerful manner

Oh Darling! Please! You can drop the formalities, I'd prefer to get to know you as you are. Now tell me about yourself darling!​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
See, your being called out for being fake already. Cut the shit and be who you are!
I’d rather drop dead than make a bad impression, considering wasn’t easy finding this woman.

Kokonoe and Miyu conversed, but the neko girl simply breathed in and out as she looked into the plump woman’s eyes. Well…my name is Kokonoe Mercury, eh…I was born in some random part of the world where certain people experimented on for some years. My parents are dead…oh and Im a Jinchuriki…but yea that’s about it. Im not anyone special of any kind, just an average mysterious woman with tails and a demon sealed inside of me… (Kill me now!) she said to the Akimichi but then continued into her speech.

Of course, ive also had interested in signing a contract with the Nineko Contract. I was told it was you whom I had to speak with, so here I am today…

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Kokonoe finished her sentence, Kirio stood silent for a moment, time seemed to pass by awkwardly slow as her eyes slowly began to shine bright and sparkly. Then suddenly exclaiming out loud with joy she grasped the hands of Kokonoe. Excitement lied behind her words.

“Miss Mercury! Darling! Im sorry to hear that your life wasn’t as good as it could have been. Now did I hear correctly you say that you were a Jinchuuriki? If so, may I ask, who you have sealed within you?”​

After a minute of staring, Kirio began to realise that she had begun to be the rude one by ignoring questions being asked of her. She coughed a couple of times to clear her throat and addressed Kokonoe.

“Greetings, Darling! Allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Kirio Hikifune and I am indeed the person to talk to about the contract.” With a jovial expression she asked "How may I help you today"​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Kokonoe's face turned slightly flush once the plump woman grabbed onto her hands. The two tailed demon cat... she said softly.

She would then after a few awkward exchanges would gather herself, placing her hands on ger hips and getting to the point. I seek a contract with them, Hikifune - sama. You are the scroll keeper, and thus I wish to become allies with the Nineko!

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirio's face lit up and her eyes sparkled with admiration upon hearing which bijuu was sealed within her new friend. Stammering through what to say within her head, she found herself experiencing a new feeling she wasnt to familiar with, beinf flustered.

"Ma-Ma.... Matatabi?! You just so happen to hold within you the Bijuu i've wanted to meet for so long! Fate does hold suprises! What is she like? Whats it like to have her talk inside you....."​

Kirio stops herself mid sentence, remembering that they were here for a reason. Sighing to herself and resigning herself to asking more about the 2 Tailed Cat Matatabi, until a later point in time. She composes herself and makes a single handsign, resulting in a medium amount of smoke to poof at her side and revealing a medium sized scroll, which she propped up against he leg.

"Now down to business shall we?​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
She’s doing well, currently very quiet today.. she said worried about her partner, who in reality simply was asleep in their shared mental realm. She would notice the scroll appear upon the woman’s leg and Kokonoe nodded, as she slowly reached for the scroll – and took with her. Once she did, she would roll it out, revealing several other names on the contract but she would bite her thumb and write her name in the place. She would then roll it closed and give it back to Hiki.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She’s doing well, currently very quiet today.. she said worried about her partner, who in reality simply was asleep in their shared mental realm. She would notice the scroll appear upon the woman’s leg and Kokonoe nodded, as she slowly reached for the scroll – and took with her. Once she did, she would roll it out, revealing several other names on the contract but she would bite her thumb and write her name in the place. She would then roll it closed and give it back to Hiki.
Kirio watched her new associate as she took initiative and rolled the scroll out before her to sign her name

"Best to leave the scroll there Darling! The other signer will be here momentarily to join in."​

*Hisssss* What is this betrayal?
Kirio giggles as she hears the hissing sound come from close by

"Ahhhh, see the other darling has just arrived! Welcome my dear, please tell me abit about yourself and then we can get down to business!"​

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena's shifty eyes look around, head flicking from left to right as she takes in her surroundings.

"Uh, My Name is Lena. I'm a threaded monster and i like Cats."

She was acting strange, she didn't like being in these nice and open environments. So she didn't say too much about herself

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena's shifty eyes look around, head flicking from left to right as she takes in her surroundings.

"Uh, My Name is Lena. I'm a threaded monster and i like Cats."

She was acting strange, she didn't like being in these nice and open environments. So she didn't say too much about herself
Noticing the obvious discomfort within Lena, Kirio was a little concerned but shook the feeling away as she gestured for Lena to move forward to sign the contract, giggling slightly

"Darling! Don't be shy. I wont be the one biting."​

*Kokonoe sulks for the time being*
Kirio turned her attention to Kokonoe, who she sees has gone off to sulk a little ways off. Moving toward her she holds out her hand to the left forearm of Kokonoe, when she took her hand away the tattoo for the cat contract was left.

"There it is darling! Its more official now. I'm assuming your versed in the summoning technique as it is, so this should not take to much time to get the summons down. I would like you to perform the summoning jutsu and call forth my darling little friend Chisoku please!"​

Kirio stood back a little from Kokoneo and waited for her to begin.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Noticing the obvious discomfort within Lena, Kirio was a little concerned but shook the feeling away as she gestured for Lena to move forward to sign the contract, giggling slightly

"Darling! Don't be shy. I wont be the one biting."​

Kirio turned her attention to Kokonoe, who she sees has gone off to sulk a little ways off. Moving toward her she holds out her hand to the left forearm of Kokonoe, when she took her hand away the tattoo for the cat contract was left.

"There it is darling! Its more official now. I'm assuming your versed in the summoning technique as it is, so this should not take to much time to get the summons down. I would like you to perform the summoning jutsu and call forth my darling little friend Chisoku please!"​

Kirio stood back a little from Kokoneo and waited for her to begin.
Taking notice of the summoning tattoo on her palm, she gleefully rose up and nodded – as she would bite her thumb and allowed some of the blood to run down. Through the use of several hand seals, to which she smeared blood onto her summoning seal prior to as she slammed her palm onto the surface of the ground. This causes smoke to appear, and from the smoke – a small infant like kitten would appear before the catgirl – but without warning the cat would speedily dash towards the contract owner. Kokonoe sighed as she got up and tried to approach the kitten, with warm smiles.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taking notice of the summoning tattoo on her palm, she gleefully rose up and nodded – as she would bite her thumb and allowed some of the blood to run down. Through the use of several hand seals, to which she smeared blood onto her summoning seal prior to as she slammed her palm onto the surface of the ground. This causes smoke to appear, and from the smoke – a small infant like kitten would appear before the catgirl – but without warning the cat would speedily dash towards the contract owner. Kokonoe sighed as she got up and tried to approach the kitten, with warm smiles.
Kirio watches as Kokonoe was enveloped within a cloud of smoke before it being caught by the slight breeze that made its way between them, a familiar feeling of small soft paws land upon her shoulder as Chisoku makes himself distanced from the new summoner

Where the hell have you been?! And wh..wh..who is that? Why did they call me and why has it been so long since ive seen you! I've missed you.

The last part of the sentence was said extremely quietly, almost to the point of being inaudible. Kirio gently reached up and pulled Chisoku into her arms, caressing him like a new born baby. A single tear streaked down her cheeck as she addressed her little comrade

"My poor darling, how I have missed you as well. I'm sorry for this to be an excuse but I have been away and unable to call for your aid. Do forgive me. As for why your here, I would like to formally introduce you to one of the new signers to the contract. This is Kokonoe Mercury, the Jinchuuriki of Matatabi and your new comrade."​

Kirio holds Chisoku out before her, allowing him to address Kokonoe as she approached with a smile on her face. His ears were slightly dropped back and the fur on his back slightly raised due to his nervousness

H-H-Hello th-th-there, my name is Chisoku

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Whilst the woman that talked strange went to deal with Kokonoe, Lena went up to the scroll and bit her thumb - signing the contract in her blood before looking back to the events transpiring. Seemed a Cat was summoned to the field, this prompted her to look and listen, the Cat seemed very shy and small and cute.

Lena walked over, she didn't directly get involved however - she observed silently.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Whilst the woman that talked strange went to deal with Kokonoe, Lena went up to the scroll and bit her thumb - signing the contract in her blood before looking back to the events transpiring. Seemed a Cat was summoned to the field, this prompted her to look and listen, the Cat seemed very shy and small and cute.

Lena walked over, she didn't directly get involved however - she observed silently.

From the corner of her eye, Kirio watches as Lena walks over to the scroll and signs her name, before beginning to walk closer. While still holding Chisoku, Kirio manipulates one of her hands free from beneath the kitten to make a single hand sign, dispersing the contract scroll. Letting Chisoku down gently to the ground so he may continue his meeting with Kokonoe, Kirio turns to Lena and bubbly address her

"Well Darling! How do you feel? Happy? Pardon my rudeness on my own introduction but my name is Kirio Hikifune, pleasure to meet you and I look forward to working with you. And Kokonoe of course."​

Kirio holds out her hand to hold it against Lena's left forearm, then pulling away to show the tattoo for the Cat Contract. Giggling to herself Kirio was having fun with her new acquaintances, she stood back from Lena as she addressed her formally.

"Now Miss Lena, I would like for you to go ahead and perform the summoning jutsu and attempt to summon who I like to call the Restraint Squad, as they are primarily used to immobilize whoever you use them against, and since Chisoku is busy at the moment I'll have you summon them to begin with."​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Kirio watches as Kokonoe was enveloped within a cloud of smoke before it being caught by the slight breeze that made its way between them, a familiar feeling of small soft paws land upon her shoulder as Chisoku makes himself distanced from the new summoner

Where the hell have you been?! And wh..wh..who is that? Why did they call me and why has it been so long since ive seen you! I've missed you.

The last part of the sentence was said extremely quietly, almost to the point of being inaudible. Kirio gently reached up and pulled Chisoku into her arms, caressing him like a new born baby. A single tear streaked down her cheeck as she addressed her little comrade

"My poor darling, how I have missed you as well. I'm sorry for this to be an excuse but I have been away and unable to call for your aid. Do forgive me. As for why your here, I would like to formally introduce you to one of the new signers to the contract. This is Kokonoe Mercury, the Jinchuuriki of Matatabi and your new comrade."​

Kirio holds Chisoku out before her, allowing him to address Kokonoe as she approached with a smile on her face. His ears were slightly dropped back and the fur on his back slightly raised due to his nervousness

H-H-Hello th-th-there, my name is Chisoku
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kokonoe. she said as she pats hid head.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kokonoe. she said as she pats hid head.
Chisoku nervously allowed for the new signer to gently pat his head, hopping down onto the ground afterwards as Kirio moves off. He addressed Kokonoe in a deep voice, that was obviously trying to hard to be deeper then it normally is

"Alrighty, so you pretty much have me at your disposal now new summoner. Before you move onto the next thing. Can you give me an example of a strategy you would use that would utilize my speed to full extent?"