Neji was partially right about destiny... (from part 1)

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Neji Hyūga was sorta right about destiny. Naruto hit the lottery when he was born. Uzumaki blood, son of the 4th hokage, incarnation of Ashura, child of prophecy...and Neji ended up dying protecting the main house, which was Hinata. This was both of their destinies from the start.​

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Naruto might have been born lucky, but you gotta consider that, for the longest time, the Kyuubi did nothing but to hold him down, not to mention that he had almost to no one to support him in his goals, so it can still be argued that Naruto didn't quite have an easy path to glory either.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ironic isn't it.
Naruto bashed neji on his views on destiny and even managed to change his views on destiny.

Only to have Part 1 Neji proven right as naruto's destiny was written long before he was even born

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still feel he died for a pairing. not even trying to be butthurt. kishi could have made naruhina canon without killing neji.
welcome back Sakurabunny. Yeah that was BS for what Kishi did to Neji. The translation even says kishi made him a "cupid". LOL that just rubs salt on the wound.
OP: Yeah Neji was right :lol.
Well, Naruto might have been born lucky, but at the same time for the longest time the Kyuubi did nothing but to hold him down, not to mention that he had almost to no one to support him in his goals, so it can still be argued that Naruto didn't quite have an easy path to glory either
The kyuubi had a duel relationship with Naruto. He prevented some aspects of Naruto but at the same time he clearly boosted Naruto. For example, Naruto could spam shadow clones, summon Gambunta, turn Gambunta into a copy of the Kyuubi, defeat people like Neji and Haku etc. because of the kyuubi. So I wouldn't say it did nothing but hold him back.

Last edited:

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm more worried about how Obito of all people was allowed a free pass to 'heaven' and 'Rin'
1 they are the same age
2 obito redeemed himself
3 rin and obito were best friends sooo if kakashi died he would go to their sides too after a visit to his dad.

Ironic isn't it.
Naruto bashed neji on his views on destiny and even managed to change his views on destiny.

Only to have Part 1 Neji proven right as naruto's destiny was written long before he was even born

You must be registered for see images

Neji Hyūga was sorta right about destiny. Naruto hit the lottery when he was born. Uzumaki blood, son of the 4th hokage, incarnation of Ashura, child of prophecy...and Neji ended up dying protecting the main house, which was Hinata. This was both of their destinies from the start.​

naruto's destiny was to basically kill sasuke.

naruto changed sasuke's destiny death,his own and neji

Plus he worked very hard to become hokage.

Last edited by a moderator:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 they are the same age
2 obito redeemed himself
3 rin and obito were best friends sooo if kakashi died he would go to their sides too after a visit to his dad.
1. Obito died a 35 year old man, Rin died at like 14
2. Obito redeemed himself, yes, but just because you become a good guy at the last minute doesn't mean you're sins are automatically forgiven.

I can't go around killing hundreds of people, and then save one person, and act like I'm holy now.

ur sig made me tear up T_T
fck i love avatar
ATLA is without a doubt the best. I watch it like every year or so because it's just so good.

Do you read the comics?

Real talk. Actually, this probably proves Obito's thoughts about Rin were pure. I'm surprised Obito fans haven't used this to their advantage :pkun:
I think it's more like Naruto heaven is based on trash principles, because Obito murdered everyone's dad and mom on that field (including Neji) and was allowed a free pass to heaven and a girl on the side.

Plus he can apparently transport between worlds too. Like wtf Kishi :lol

Jiraiya probably in Hell LML!

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know its true
nope, from i was kid watching naruto and hinata was introduced i knew she would be naruto's wife.

Sad many others who watched the same anime couldn't see the obvious hints.

Lmfao it was even in an ending theme song in shippuuden.

long before neji died.

Last edited: