xXMadaraUchiaXx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol in his fight against naruto he said the complete true that everyboddy has a destiny when u get born strong u will be strong and when u get born weak u will be weak now matter how hard u train and that u cant change u future lol ....
naruto was born strong as uzumaki the same with sasuke they get strong
and then there is lee who trained 24 h harder then anyone :( and there are many other examples u cant change u destiny :(:/ in NV

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. I don't think just because you are the reincarnation of somebody. Doesn't mean you need to follow his path. It has always been Narutos own decisions.

WreckRoll

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol in his fight against naruto he said the complete true that everyboddy has a destiny when u get born strong u will be strong and when u get born weak u will be weak now matter how hard u train and that u cant change u future lol ....
naruto was born strong as uzumaki the same with sasuke they get strong
and then there is lee who trained 24 h harder then anyone :( and there are many other examples u cant change u destiny :(:/ in NV
yes basically naruto was destined to win because of kurama, neji had the truth in his hands and he was deceived, everyone else who lectured him were wrong, pretty sarcastic since i don't think kishi intended this