Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Distance: 50m
Intel: Manga
Restrictions: Nah

Neji w/ Kyuubi Cloak vs war-arc SM Naruto. I know this version of Neji > Pain arc SM Naruto, no clue about war arc though.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyuubi Cloak Neji > EMS Sasuke without Susano'o, Kidgamer pretty much explained this 100% in a thread a few months from now I believe.

EMS without Susano'o >> Pain arc SM Naruto.
care to link that thread? Cuz that seems very matchup specific. (shroud and rotation blocking ama for example)

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
care to link that thread? Cuz that seems very matchup specific. (shroud and rotation blocking ama for example)

Yeah, but irregardless, EMS Sasuke without Susano'o beats a Pain arc SM Naruto.

Kyuubi Cloak boost should easily put Neji on a higher level than Pain arc SM Naruto. But Idk if he can beat war arc SM Naruto hence this thread.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nehi stomps Naruto. Essen shrunken get matched by an amped vacuum Palm. The purpose of the jutsu is to keep the shuriken distant enough to cause 0 damage. By meeting it and causing impact it's game set match. Naruto s left with limited options.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain Arc Naruto is enough to beat him with ease. Kyuubi cloak is not going to put Neji equal to him let alone on higher level. The Sasuke a>b>c logic doesn't work because Enton is useless on the cloak and Sasuke lacks the firepower to breach it. Naruto can easily breach it, is faster, and Neji doesn't have a tech that shuts down Narutos arsenal.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah, but irregardless, EMS Sasuke without Susano'o beats a Pain arc SM Naruto.

Kyuubi Cloak boost should easily put Neji on a higher level than Pain arc SM Naruto. But Idk if he can beat war arc SM Naruto hence this thread.
huh i was in that thread. Dont remember it at all tho.
but thats still ABC logic..
Sasuke only loses because he cant get through rotation/chakra shroud.

Cho oddama anything from naruto can do that however.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain Arc Naruto is enough to beat him with ease. Kyuubi cloak is not going to put Neji equal to him let alone on higher level. The Sasuke a>b>c logic doesn't work because Enton is useless on the cloak and Sasuke lacks the firepower to breach it. Naruto can easily breach it, is faster, and Neji doesn't have a tech that shuts down Narutos arsenal.
Pain arc SM Naruto is faster than a KC Neji? Damn lmfao. I only made this thread because of your analysis on EMS without Susano'o vs KC Neji. I'd thought Neji was superior to that EMS Sasuke because of other aspects like not being dwarfed in speed etc.

All of Naruto's techniques should be tanked via Rotation. FRS should be detonated thanks to collision with Air Palm.

Toads get shat on by Gentle Fist if I'm not mistaken lol. Plus there's KC durability. Idk how Pain arc SM Naruto beats Neji here man.

Microsword57

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Amaterasu and Enton useless when Neji doesn't have the ability to manipulate the cloak like Naruto does? He can't detach the part that's burning the way Naruto does and Enton still eats the cloak til nothing is left.

Last edited:

enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any version of neji with a power up like sage mode,kyubbi cloak, or even just a curse mark solos. Their reason why he didn't get any enhancements in the entire series.It would have been unfair for a hyuga at his level to have such a empowerment. Than he would have beaten most of the characters in the series.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain arc SM Naruto is faster than a KC Neji? Damn lmfao. I only made this thread because of your analysis on EMS without Susano'o vs KC Neji. I'd thought Neji was superior to that EMS Sasuke because of other aspects like not being dwarfed in speed etc.

All of Naruto's techniques should be tanked via Rotation. FRS should be detonated thanks to collision with Air Palm.

Toads get shat on by Gentle Fist if I'm not mistaken lol. Plus there's KC durability. Idk how Pain arc SM Naruto beats Neji here man.
Nah. Only reason is because Sasuke can't hurt him at all with Kirin restricted.

He won't have the time to rotate to dodge extremely close range attacks like Rasengan and Oodama Rasengan if they are fighting in close combat nor can his cloak protect him from anything above Oodama Rasengan, and in CQC Naruto still shits because of Frog Kata. Toads aren't even a factor.

Then we have clones for successive attacks, so even if Rotation stops one the moment that occurs 3-4 more attack with Chou Oodama Rasengan.

Air palm can detonate FRS, but if Naruto attacks with FRS from one side and the other side uses some sort of giant Rasengan or another FRS, Neji is screwed.

Reactions: BLAZE

Microsword57

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One body blow shits on the black flames lol.
My argument was its use against the cloak. I also don't see what's keeping Sasuke from casting it again. We have seen Sasuke using flames with equal chakra output to a rasenshuriken twice and even a Chou Oodama rasenshuriken. Non of these things even made him break a sweat. He used a lot of Enton throughout the war and never complained about fatigue even while using Susanoo just as often which we know requires substantially higher amounts of chakra. . In addition his ability is manipulating preexisting flames as well as casting new ones. Narutos ability to manipulate his cloak is what makes Enton useless because it can be separated. Neji can't do the same.

Lastly, if Neji attempts a body blow to remove the flames Sasuke Chidoris him during his build up and use of the attack. He doesn't have to wait until after body blow considering that technique is meant to free him from binds and not used offensively. Even if it's strength is increased largely Sasuke can definitely survive being hit by that technique in exchange for a Chidori that he can if he wishes it mix Enton into. Sasuke survived Raikages lighting enhanced chop directly across his face and still prepared his next attack immediately.

I personally believe Sm Naruto wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLAZE

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji wins .Hinata's KC enhanced Air palm utilized through one hand was strong enough to send Juubi's whole arm away to hit kitsuchi's mountain sandwich .Neji's air palm should be even stronger than that .this power is enough to easily reflect all of Naruto's attacks , Clones and toads .Hinata's KC air palm utilized through one hand was shown to be much more powerful than hiashi's Two hand air palm which merely stopped the approach of Juubi's arm so you can guess how strong KC Neji's Rotation would be .direct hit fromTwo hand or even one hand KC air palm should be enough to cause Some heavy injuries to Naruto at least if not killing him .Air palm can also be used to reflect attacks from different angles by using it through both hands .so yeah Neji wins .

Reactions: enditallsin