Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i think neji and the others who got killed in war can get back to life again.
well this will not be something new as this has happened before too,when nagato revived all the killed people of konoha with his riningan.
and now there is a person who possess riningan also.yeah guessed right "uchiha madara".so if hashirama,sasuke,naruto or someone else succeeds in knocking some sense into him maybe he can also change his mind like nagato and agree to revive all those who got killed with his riningan powers as a compensation for his blind actions.
so guys what do you think about it.:)

Reactions: WhistleBlower

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I stopped reading Naruto for almost 2 years after the Nagato Rinne Tensei thing. Death is not something that should be toyed with. How can this be a war yet more people come to life that the people who actually died? That just doesn't make sense, and the entire war would instantly be made pointless.

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I stopped reading Naruto for almost 2 years after the Nagato Rinne Tensei thing. Death is not something that should be toyed with. How can this be a war yet more people come to life that the people who actually died? That just doesn't make sense, and the entire war would instantly be made pointless.
Why are you reading this then? In case you haven't noticed, this is a FANTASY comic, meaning that things like death in this story can be erased completely if the author wanted to. Deaths make this story more realistic and relatable, but there are also people who believe in resurrections/reincarnations where death isn't necessarily permanent, so they, and by extension Nagato's reviving of the dead, is meant to give people HOPE so that the world doesn't fall completely into chaos.

If this were a tragedy/angst story where death is prevalent, then it would have been said already, and the rating of this story would be bumped up to 18+. If I wanted to know about death, I wouldn't try to escape into another world by reading a story filled with it. I'm already living in that type of world. Please learn the meaning and themes behind the story and refrain from making insensitive comments about it.

Reactions: darkprince