[Discussion] Nefatari.............?????????????

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both images not working, you should copy the image's address and not the page's address next time.

OT: he was referring to wait Robin said about looking for the Rio poneglyph(s) the one that contained the true history, he's going to ask what happened 800 years ago, what did his ancestors do? Since the Nefatari family were part of the 20 families that came to power 800 yrs ago

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both images not working, you should copy the image's address and not the page's address next time.

OT: he was referring to wait Robin said about looking for the Rio poneglyph(s) the one that contained the true history, he's going to ask what happened 800 years ago, what did his ancestors do? Since the Nefatari family were part of the 20 families that came to power 800 yrs ago
You can open the images in the new
tab and see the images, that's when images don't work. Anyway will you plz expalin me how to upload picture to Nb, I just did what the thread asked me to do.

So this means he is going to one-on-one with the possible Goreise asking about the void century, as if they are going to revel anything. Poor Nefatari... He should directly meet Robin.. Oh...!!! wait does this mean there will be some talk between SH and Nefatari and vivi and Mr. Bushido ( aka Zorro, maybe her crush, just kidding)............

Reactions: Bimbonium

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's gonna dig into things and they'll push him down the stairs in his chair lol
Ohhhhhhh...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like how they pushed Kuina from stairs because she was going to be the strongest swordsmen/women...mind blown... and now Nefatari........
Damn those Goresie or world government or whoever :nosh::nosh:

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically he is gonna ask questions and get himself and vivi removed from the wg and vivi is gonna go be a straw hat and eat a logia.

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically he is gonna ask questions and get himself and vivi removed from the wg and vivi is gonna go be a straw hat and eat a logia.
Nah, Vivi having a logia DF nah no nope, she is better running on top of caruie.
Run caruie run.
Remember the duck that can run faster than Forest gump, yup that duck... Keep on runnig caruie

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can open the images in the new
tab and see the images, that's when images don't work. Anyway will you plz expalin me how to upload picture to Nb, I just did what the thread asked me to do.

So this means he is going to one-on-one with the possible Goreise asking about the void century, as if they are going to revel anything. Poor Nefatari... He should directly meet Robin.. Oh...!!! wait does this mean there will be some talk between SH and Nefatari and vivi and Mr. Bushido ( aka Zorro, maybe her crush, just kidding)............
To add an image you'll have to (if you're on PC) right click and choose copy image url, the url will end with ".jpg or .png or any other image file extensions" that's the link you paste in the image dialogue box
For the first image you posted, this is the link
(observe it ends with .jpg (an image file extension), this is the link you put in the image dialogue box that pops up, or alternatively you can use the BB code
You must be registered for see images

On topic: yes I feel he will confront a Gorosei or Tenryubitto with his questions

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick? We're 800 chaapters in and we still don't even know Usopp or Nami or Brook's last names. Quick, the guy says, right.
Hey..!! Hey..!! Hey..!! If I heard correct it was stated that one piece is already somewhat 65-70% complete. So basically in the upcoming 5-10 years maybe one piece will end. (Damn 5-10 yrs that's a hellllllllll of loooooooooong time to pass by)
But yeah, in the upcoming chapter as it is going now I kind of hope that something about THE VOID CENTURY must be given to readers to keep the adrenaline rushing.....

P.S. about the full name of Nami and Ussop, after 736+episodes we finally knew the name of sanj. Who knows how long we need to wait to know their full name. Beside I don't think their name will have nay impact on the series...... Because we know their past history. The only one who's past history was unknown was sanji's, hence the requirement for his full name. You understand where I am going with this.........????????:win::win:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey..!! Hey..!! Hey..!! If I heard correct it was stated that one piece is already somewhat 65-70% complete. So basically in the upcoming 5-10 years maybe one piece will end. (Damn 5-10 yrs that's a hellllllllll of loooooooooong time to pass by)
But yeah, in the upcoming chapter as it is going now I kind of hope that something about THE VOID CENTURY must be given to readers to keep the adrenaline rushing.....

P.S. about the full name of Nami and Ussop, after 736+episodes we finally knew the name of sanj. Who knows how long we need to wait to know their full name. Beside I don't think their name will have nay impact on the series...... Because we know their past history. The only one who's past history was unknown was sanji's, hence the requirement for his full name. You understand where I am going with this.........????????:win::win:
We still don't know Nami's real mom though or her dad, she essentially has the same style as Sanji; separated from family raised by somone else and we don't know anything about Brook's home land where he learned his sword skill, which they seemed to indicate was an important or strong country.

Last edited:

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still don't know Nami's real mom though or her dad, she essentially has the same style as Sanji; separated from family raised by somone else and we don't know anything about Brook's home land where he learned his sword skill, which they seemed to indicate was an important or strong country.
But what's more mystery is WHY IS ZORRO TRYING TO BE THE WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMEN.....?????
Why just why...??
To surpass whom...???
Or to kill whom...???
Who is the person who made him to be a swordsman...???

There are so many mystery about SH crew we don't know

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what's more mystery is WHY IS ZORRO TRYING TO BE THE WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMEN.....?????
Why just why...??
To surpass whom...???
Or to kill whom...???
Who is the person who made him to be a swordsman...???

There are so many mystery about SH crew we don't know
That one we actually do know though, it's for Kuina(I think that was her name) the girl that looks like Tashighi. She wanted to be the best and she died so he's carrying on their competition of reaching the title in her memory.

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he wanted to be the best swordsmen before he met kunia... and that is why he used to vist dojo for challenging the swordsmen so that they could teach him swordsmen skill

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he wanted to be the best swordsmen before he met kunia... and that is why he used to vist dojo for challenging the swordsmen so that they could teach him swordsmen skill
I'll have to double check but I thought he just wanted to be a swordsman at that point I didn't think it was until he met Ksuhina(or whatever) that he wanted to reach that title.