Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Micah Hyuuga
Nickname: Drizzy
Clan: Hyuuga

Looks: 5ft 10 with a medium build and well defined, Long black hair that reaches to his lower back, Light brown eyes and a carmel skin tone. As for attire it consists of an all black robe similar to Neji hyuuga's, A kirigakure headband with a black band rather than the regular blue band.

Personality: Cool, Laid back, And very cautious of he gets himself into. He doesnt jump at the very sign of danger unless its about someone he cares for otherwise he is very calm, funny, tactical, smart. Although he can be very serious when needed, Dropping all emotion and being very self protetive.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S-class
Specialty: Battle tactics and smarts, Combos, Byakugan.
Elements:
Lightning: A-rank
Wind: C-rank
Fire: D-rank
Water: D-rank
Earth: C-rank
Your ninjutsu:

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

(Raiton: Rai Ryouken) - Lightning Release: Lightning Hound
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

My Summoning Contract:

Summoning: Sykes, The Giant Ox
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra Cost: 40-120 ( Depending on range wanting to be summoned )
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Sykes is a giant Ox made of pure muscle, Due to that he is very strong just by stomping can make huge craters on the ground. Sykes's attitude is usually not so kind towards people he has a very short temper and loves to take his rage out on people but when not in his fits of rage he makes cruel jokes even towards his summoner.The only person he seems to kinda get along with is his owner (Myself) even then he still has his attitude that he can do whatever he wants but in mind still listens, Sykes is a Very loyal, Crazy Ox. Sykes can also walk on his back legs like a human and usually does when summoned standing with his arm folded across his chest in a tough guy pose. He is the size of gambunta.

Note:Sykes can use below B-rank Doton Jutsu's (Can only use jutsu's once per battle)
Note: Sykes can also use his strength to smash through B-rank and down Doton jutsu's ( Counting towards the move count )
Note: Sykes can only be out in battle for 4 turns per battle.
Note: Must have signed the summoning contract owned by Drizzy

Summoning Technique: Domino, The lazy bull
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Domino is a lazy but balanced bull, He is a brother in relation to Sykes. Domino is very fast and smart when he isnt sitting around, He is a water user and is also a very talented swordsmen. He is the size of Gamaken and can walk on his back legs like a human, Domino has two long horns and one is broken in half

Note: Must have signed the contract held by Drizzy to summon.
Note: Domino can use suiton jutsu's below B-rank
Note: When domino uses his sword it doesnt count towards the move count.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
Note: Lasts for 3 turns and Domino can only use 2 jutsu's per battle

My Summons Jutsu's:

Summoning Art: Heavenly Smash
Type: Attack
Range:Short/Mid range
Chakra Cost: N/a
Damage Points N/a
Description: Once the user has summoned Sykes The Giant Ox, At the user's will they will command sykes to slam his hands into the ground three times creating huge craters that disrupt and Destroy B-rank or lower Doton jutsu's.

Sykes can also use up to B-rank Doton jutsu

Background Info.
History:

Genin Arc
Being from the main branch ever since micah was born his parents had faith in him to be the best ninja in his time. When micah turned 5 his dad had promised he would always be there and hoped that he wouldnt have to deal with the hard times thus teaching him taijutsu, and activating his byakugan and giving him tactical teaching. Micah always knew that to get something you have to work hard. Once he turned 7 he was promoted to the rank of genin his mother and father were so proud of him. He continued working and working every day to get stronger at the age of 9 his parents said he must go away for a while to live with his uncle as they were going on an important mission and might be gone for a while, Micah had a bad feeling on them leaving and insisted they not go but upon him sleeping they took him to his uncles house in kirigakure, they kissed him on his head and left. When micah woke up he was outraged and sad.

Chuunin Arc
3 years Upon his parents leaving, micah kept working hard doing as his dad wanted him to he had accomplished alot by being very skilled in taijutsu and learning how to use his byakugan thus training with his uncle and doing missions. When he had been promoted to the rank of Chuunin His Sensei/Uncle Hasashi wanted him to become very strong so he helped him learn find his affinity and help him control his chakra and learn the art of Ninjutsu.

S-Jounin Arc
3 years after his promotion to Chuunin he was promoted to Special Jounin by this time he had learned 3 elements and was able to use Ninjutsu and Taijutsu good, With his smarts, talents and his several accomplishments during missions he was able to impress his uncle and his uncle agreed that when he became the rank of jounin he would teach him the arts of gentle fist with hearing that micah jumped and strived to be better he was almost there.

Jounin Arc
1 year later Micah was promoted to jounin. Afterwards he was sent on a mission to find a man that stole 2 forbbiden scrolls when he found the man he was suprised and scared there he stood before his dad but what looked like a deranged suicidal maniac upon seeing his father he cried and screamed WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!! and what have you done? as his dad looked at him he shedded a tear and said I didnt want to leave you son but i had to do what i thought was right. Micah looked at him and said where is my mother? His dad started crying and said they killed her they sent us on a mission to do something totally wrong and when we didnt they captured he and murdered her. Micah fell to his to the ground coming in and out of conciousness he heard his father say I will always be watching over you but for now i must go his dad laid the scrolls next to him and left. When micah woke up he wondered where he was and if it were all a dream. Upon returning to his village and completing his mission he went home and day dreamed about the ninja he has to become to make sure the world knows peace.

Other He is very fast and strong dont underestimate him.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Looks similar to Neji Hyuuga with different attire, height, and skin tone.

Theme Song and Background Music: Three Days Grace - Pain

Battles

Won: 2
Lost:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kansas Bred

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wont let me edit so.. Yeah i need to add this to my summoning contract..

Summoning Technique: Domino, The lazy bull
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Domino is a lazy but balanced bull, He is a brother in relation to Sykes. Domino is very fast and smart when he isnt sitting around, He is a water user and is also a very talented swordsmen. He is the size of Gamaken and can walk on his back legs like a human, Domino has two long horns and one is broken in half

Note: Must have signed the contract held by Drizzy to summon.
Note: Domino can use suiton jutsu's below B-rank
Note: When domino uses his sword it doesnt count towards the move count.
Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
Note: Lasts for 3 turns and Domino can only use 2 jutsu's per battle

Plus my Earth is at A-rank

Last edited: