Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can someone suggest me some good manga

I'd prefer Seinen manga.
A Thriller that either has some really good suspense and/or a good mystery.

I'm looking for something similar to 20th Century Boys or Monster
Some friends suggested me Sanctuary

So what do you recommend me read?

P.S:
It doesn't bother me if it is a book or a manga, important is the Thriller genre

Snape Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're into suspense/thriller/mystery and also are willing to read a book, then I recommend The Power of Five (the gatekeepers in America) series by Anthony Horowitz

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I don't know what exactly do you mean by "thriller" but I 've also read "Monster" and now my favorite is "Liar Game" . If you can keep up with this manga's logic (it's not simple) you will enjoy it. No guns here, just manipulation and mind games.

As for books, well have you read Sherlock Holmes? If not what are you waiting for? xd

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're into suspense/thriller/mystery and also are willing to read a book, then I recommend The Power of Five (the gatekeepers in America) series by Anthony Horowitz
the problem is that i live in Italy
i did some research and found out that, even the english version doesn't exist here :(
so i ve to order it from amazon

Well I don't know what exactly do you mean by "thriller" but I 've also read "Monster" and now my favorite is "Liar Game" . If you can keep up with this manga's logic (it's not simple) you will enjoy it. No guns here, just manipulation and mind games.

As for books, well have you read Sherlock Holmes? If not what are you waiting for? xd
xd

Liar Game seems quite interesting, i must give it a try
Sherlock Holmes is a classic one, ''The Hound of the Baskervilles'' is my favorite

Good mangas are one piece, naruto, death note(mystery). For books i recommend sherlock holmes.
you mean great mangas xd, i love OP & Naruto
As for Death Note havent read it yet BUT i ve seen a couple of episodes