Need Help With an RPG Thread Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzimaki Akira

Member
Messages:338 Reaction score:28
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I just re-posted one of my RPG Threads. I feel like the second one is far more detailed and a vastly superior background story over all. How can I delete the former thread ( they both have similar titles being based off of the same character but I had no idea the first one had been approved)? Someone help if you can.
 

Merita

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,430 Reaction score:234
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
234
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ask a mod to do it.
 

Wesobi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:13,053 Reaction score:639
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
13,053
Reaction score
639
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Below at the forum you can see the forum leaders. Click that, and look what mod is responsible for the section you posted it in, and then ask them to trash it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top