Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what manner? Do you wish to make it more creative and you want us to give you ideas, or do you simply need help in re-organizing it and formatting it properly?

-Jiten-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Count Me In
I Will Help Editing You Profile;)
thnx dude... cann u tell me the color values for customization

You already have cool profile .
hehe u joking

In what manner? Do you wish to make it more creative and you want us to give you ideas, or do you simply need help in re-organizing it and formatting it properly?
yup i want help in formatting ... i tried but it turns out to be ugly one

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you attempt clicking on the "customize profile" when you are looking at your own profile and then selecting the colors you prefer?
If you wish to use your own image, you must upload it to an album on NarutoBase, I am sure. I haven't been around for some time so I might need to check on that.

-Jiten-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you attempt clicking on the "customize profile" when you are looking at your own profile and then selecting the colors you prefer?
If you wish to use your own image, you must upload it to an album on NarutoBase, I am sure. I haven't been around for some time so I might need to check on that.
i knw tht option .. but i am unable to come out with nyc profile.. :( thts why i asked for help

Status
Not open for further replies.