need a new phone, should i even bother with an iphone 5?

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean they are releasing the next one soon right? so should i buy the 5 or wait? mines broken and im using one of my mates shitty phones right now so i dont mind waiting a month or 2 but i dont wanna use it for 2 long.

I know this is narutobase but I just wanted some opinions and I aint know where else to ask this shit lol

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have it. Its a great phone i would get it and upgrade when you want.
yeah I was leaning on just buying it now and upgrading later, since I don't really care about being up to date but its gonna suck ass if the next one is released like right after I buy it lol.

Samsung >
maybe but I don't like having the same shit as everyone and nearly everyone I know has a Samsung, haha.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you can afford one then go for it, I personally use my shitty economical android phone and have no complaints.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah I was leaning on just buying it now and upgrading later, since I don't really care about being up to date but its gonna suck ass if the next one is released like right after I buy it lol.

maybe but I don't like having the same shit as everyone and nearly everyone I know has a Samsung, haha.
lol why an iPhone then?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me about these specs plebs base their purchase decisions on, son. I'd like to hear about them and how much of a difference they really make.
This ^. I used to like Samsung more because of the specs but then I realized that the speeds are too close to really notice a difference. So I stuck with the iPhone because it looks cooler.

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HTC One M8
Sony Xperia z1s
Xperia z2
LG G2 and G3

Probably a few more that are better than IPhone. By the way, you said you wanted a phone that not a lot of people use, well iPhones are not the route if that's your wish.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean they are releasing the next one soon right? so should i buy the 5 or wait? mines broken and im using one of my mates shitty phones right now so i dont mind waiting a month or 2 but i dont wanna use it for 2 long.

I know this is narutobase but I just wanted some opinions and I aint know where else to ask this shit lol
max 2 mnths and they are goin to release new i phn so why nt wait a bit longer:O