Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello and welcome to my thread, I would like to find 2 great debaters who could well debate who would win in a fight itachi or kakashi. Now the reason I ask is because I am terrible at debating on who wins and why cause well I forget half their feats. So if I can find 2 great if not at the very least I would like to find 1 with who I could debate with. Also if I posted in the wrong section my bad.

Reactions: Troyg39

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well there had been made a thread on topic:

Just look at the replies if you want to know what some others think :)

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there had been made a thread on topic:

Just look at the replies if you want to know what some others think :)
No I mean proper debaters who bring facts, mentality, feats and scans people who can counter what the other is saying and in the end we find out why one of them would win if there was a winner not people who say it could go either way or kamui gg or tosuka.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I mean proper debaters who bring facts, mentality, feats and scans people who can counter what the other is saying and in the end we find out why one of them would win if there was a winner not people who say it could go either way or kamui gg or tosuka.
A good amount of people in that thread were good debaters though :p
If you want post an Itachi vs Kakashi thread in the vs colosseum and see what people reply; or make a title tlike "i want to debate Itachi vs Kakashi", maybe someone would like to debate with you.
Other than that, i don't think saying "2 people, go and debate" would suffice or look kind.

Oh and an a year old thread from Bogard (hardcore Kakashi fan) that elaborates why Kakashi is stronger than Itachi:

Maybe this would be helpful, there are also responses which suggests why Itachi wins.

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't see Kakashi winning tbh.

He needs to look at Itachi to use Kamui on him, perfect opening for Itachi to end him with Tsukuyomi or finger genjutsu.

You need someone who is immune to genjutsu (aka Kabuto or another high level Uchiha) to beat Itachi.

TheAwesomeOne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins for many obvious reasons. Kakashi doesn't hold the right justu or skills to execute Itachi. In Itachi's arsenal, there is: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, Yasaka Magatama, etc. On top of that, his taijustu and genjustu skills are far beyond Kakashi's Kakashi just doesn't hold the potential, Itachi wins mid dif.

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could debate if you want me to and i defiantly believe Kakashi can beat Itachi this time.
Awesome I guessi finally have someone to debate with, I'm just wondering which character do you wanna debate for.
A good amount of people in that thread were good debaters though :p
If you want post an Itachi vs Kakashi thread in the vs colosseum and see what people reply; or make a title tlike "i want to debate Itachi vs Kakashi", maybe someone would like to debate with you.
Other than that, i don't think saying "2 people, go and debate" would suffice or look kind.

Oh and an a year old thread from Bogard (hardcore Kakashi fan) that elaborates why Kakashi is stronger than Itachi:

Maybe this would be helpful, there are also responses which suggests why Itachi wins.
I get where your coming from, the thing is I'm rarely active on the base I view threads often but that's about it. I see the kind of trolls present on the base and the kind of threads people create. So when I saw a great debate thread about a month ago I thought well I'd like to see that more often and I haven't, well not to that quality. It was really great and exciting to read especially with two people not bickering and I just want that except I wanted to find out what would happen with these two characters and this is the best way I thought of to bring that thread to fruition :). P.s thanks for the other thread link I'll make sure to check them out.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins for many obvious reasons. Kakashi doesn't hold the right justu or skills to execute Itachi. In Itachi's arsenal, there is: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, Yasaka Magatama, etc. On top of that, his taijustu and genjustu skills are far beyond Kakashi's Kakashi just doesn't hold the potential, Itachi wins mid dif.
This oh my god this is the perfect post