Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember being a guest on the forum seeing this, it was later that year reading the prediction threads for the manga that i joined to just argue with Michael92 that Itachi was dead xd

Remember all the new banners like when we reached 30k members, good memories :T_T:

Reactions: Conspirator.

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember being a guest on the forum seeing this, it was later that year reading the prediction threads for the manga that i joined to just argue with Michael92 that Itachi was dead xd

Remember all the new banners like when we reached 30k members, good memories :T_T:
have you not seen this thread: ?!?!?!?

Lmao, the blog post in the kakashi skin is "I need a Sensai"

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this is gold along with your other thread. I remember viewing the 2012 banner as a guest. I think I used to read the NM only off of this site. Was the collage of Naruto moments put up to remember Kishi's 15th aniversary of the publication?

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this is gold along with your other thread. I remember viewing the 2012 banner as a guest. I think I used to read the NM only off of this site. Was the collage of Naruto moments put up to remember Kishi's 15th aniversary of the publication?
these ones:
You must be registered for see images
?

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was Sasuke and Nardo, it should've been Sasuke alone(or maybe with Itachi).

Sasuke has his solo fun here:

The one that was made in 2014 to which it still represents NB to this day.

got you. Yes, it was also the first completely custom made forum skin (to relate to the manga at the time) by Casual Misfit!

That was Sasuke and Nardo, it should've been Sasuke alone(or maybe with Itachi).
tbh these were the oldest banners:

Last edited:

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I vaguely remember that skin from my occasional spot of lurking. The forum certainly has changed since. The only screencap I have is the way posts were displayed around 2011/2012.

** Before anyone asks, no the sigs were not pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I vaguely remember skin that from my occasional spot of lurking. The forum has certainly changed since. The only screencap I have is the way posts were displayed around 2011/2012.

lol, we got the kumi on the left, status on the right. Even the old ranks bars!

Not enough black. We needed it more.

Windows xp + MSN goddam. Time flies. I feel really old now.
:pkun: time does fly!

Last edited: