Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After years of IP cross-referencing and many messages, @Michael92 and I have finally found the answer to the biggest NB mystery ever... for years the user @minamoto has been seen as a low-level wannabe troll but after years of research and many sleepless nights, we have concluded that Minamoto is in fact @Zise the admin. Have you ever seen the two on at the same time? I haven't. Case closed.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would always say Uchiwa before instead of Uchiha and that was specifically a French thing and then I think I remember seeing his location on Skype or something way back when.
Now that you mention it, he has that French spelling. But he also has a little dash of Hindu and Africa origins, so maybe he's two different persons that both live in a French colony somewhere. The plot thickens :lok::sigar:

Reactions: Hunty

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I believe you guys are missing one key point. The question is not ‘who is minamoto?’, the question is ‘what is minamoto?’. To answer that I say minamoto is an ideology, one that can not be understood by us mere mortals. Even if ‘minamoto’ the member was to get removed from the forum, the ideology will only live on, potentially stronger and more potent than ever.

Reactions: Hunty

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe you guys are missing one key point. The question is not ‘who is minamoto?’, the question is ‘what is minamoto?’. To answer that I say minamoto is an ideology, one that can not be understood by us mere mortals. Even if ‘minamoto’ the member was to get removed from the forum, the ideology will only live on, potentially stronger and more potent than ever.
Eh, the copycats are not that funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamosa is not the ideology, Tobidara is. Minamosa is just the messenger. We usually just shoot the messenger but here we are :sigar: :lok:

Reactions: Josh

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that you mention it, he has that French spelling. But he also has a little dash of Hindu and Africa origins, so maybe he's two different persons that both live in a French colony somewhere. The plot thickens :lok::sigar:
Someone on this site knows who he is and I can't wait to find out.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone on this site knows who he is and I can't wait to find out.
Yes... Minamosa does :lok::LOL:
Post automatically merged:

hi michell92 did u wear make up today???..
Only if the make-up your mom was wearing last night was smeared all over the pillow
we were sleeping on and some of it got on my face :lok:

• Haha
Reactions: Vayne