Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forgive me if the title sounds retarded but I've been browsing the forums lately and everywhere I look I see Itachi this or Minato that. Cmon guys deep down we all know that Nagato stomps both these guys and he is seriously underrated.He's top 10 at the very least. Wouldnt you agree?

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in all honesty he is the number one most powerful character alive that we have ever seen...the only other character i think is possibly better is edo madara

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato is 5 in my Top 10 and in no way is he underrated..at least in my experiences.

1.Hashirama
2.Madara
3.Obito
4.Naruto
5.Nagato

in all honesty he is the number one most powerful character alive that we have ever seen...the only other character i think is possibly better is edo madara
See what I mean? Nagato is overrated not underrated.

SeriousDogg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive me if the title sounds retarded but I've been browsing the forums lately and everywhere I look I see Itachi this or Minato that. Cmon guys deep down we all know that Nagato stomps both these guys and he is seriously underrated.He's top 10 at the very least. Wouldnt you agree?
He is clearly top 5, he is stronger than Itachi and Minato.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato is 5 in my Top 10 and in no way is he underrated..at least in my experiences.

1.Hashirama
2.Madara
3.Obito
4.Naruto
5.Nagato
now is that edo madara or or ems madara that u have at number 2 and nagato is better than both obito and tbb naruto, obito said himself nagato was invincible and zetsu said he was unbeatable along with konan, and kcm naruto and killer bee got manhandled by a controlled nagato easily and madara said he doesnt knw all the rinnegan techs he said he didnt have time to explore them and obito said he knws the techs but he doesnt have enough chakra to use them all a lot, which would make nagato its best user which in my opinion is greater than wood as he can shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, planetary devastation, hashirama right out of the number 1 spot

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course nagato is in the top 10 (and really high in my opinion). itachi and minato's names are every where (biggest fan bases) thats all. and ya both fans will constantly try to prove that their character will win (itachi and minato is an endless match up) :( sorry but this will never go away.

Last edited:

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hes not underrated but he did get sealed away in like 2 or 3 chapters
yes and during that time it took three of the top 10 most powerful characters to do that...and dnt say itachi one shotted him because thats not true when nagato used planetary devastation itachi clearly said its going to take all three of our powers to destroy the gravity mass which would have sucked his ass up in one vs one fight

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
now is that edo madara or or ems madara that u have at number 2 and nagato is better than both obito and tbb naruto, obito said himself nagato was invincible and zetsu said he was unbeatable along with konan, and kcm naruto and killer bee got manhandled by a controlled nagato easily and madara said he doesnt knw all the rinnegan techs he said he didnt have time to explore them and obito said he knws the techs but he doesnt have enough chakra to use them all a lot, which would make nagato its best user which in my opinion is greater than wood as he can shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, planetary devastation, hashirama right out of the number 1 spot
That is EMS Madara not Edo Madara. EMS or Edo Madara manhandles Nagato.

Bold1: BM Naruto>KCM Naruto. BM Naruto>Nagato. He can destroy CT with Bijuu Dama and use his Kurama cloak to block anything Nagato sends his way.

Madara doesn't need the Rinnegan techs to make fighting Nagato look like child's play. PS and Kyuubi are way more than enough to manhandle Nagato.

Obito said he didn't have enough chakra to use them and control the Bijuu at the same time. Not to mention Nagato can't even touch Obito and Obito uses the Gedo better than Nagato could ever dream of using it.

Shinra Tensei isn't finishing off Hashirama. CT can be avoided via Mayfly.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's easily top 5, he's not mentioned much because everybody knows his place U_U

Minato and Itachi fanboys are just insecure that their lord may not be on a top 10 list

Kim Jong Is Ill

<div class="bbWrapper">Clearly Nagato is 1st - 4th strongest.</div>

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes and during that time it took three of the top 10 most powerful characters to do that...and dnt say itachi one shotted him because thats not true when nagato used planetary devastation itachi clearly said its going to take all three of our powers to destroy the gravity mass which would have sucked his ass up in one vs one fight
true, but do you think he coulda just used the sword of totsuka to seal the planetary devastation?

Status
Not open for further replies.