Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've always suspected that everyone on NB was a twelve year old white boy.
The moment you press that sign up button, your biological clock ticks backward/forward and your *** changes if needs be. And then of course, your clothes get changed to that of a 12 y/o from 2002 like in that picture.

Our eternal youth is both a blessing and a curse.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The moment you press that sign up button, your biological clock ticks backward/forward and your *** changes if needs be. And then of course, your clothes get changed to that of a 12 y/o from 2002 like in that picture.

Our eternal youth is both a blessing and a curse.
Truly a double edged sword.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the only online community I have used since AOL chatrooms with dial-up modems. I haven't even heard of any of those. Who wants to go to a community about cow manure? Must be a scatological support group.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the only online community I have used since AOL chatrooms with dial-up modems. I haven't even heard of any of those. Who wants to go to a community about cow manure? Must be a scatological support group.
The RP section is the NB equivalent of the cow manure.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A little of both. The reason why NB has "quality" and not Quality is because the current 12 year old shitposters stood on the shoulders of giant shitposters, and they actually give them fame and respect. But on a fundamental level, it's the site itself, which encourages shitposting and bait threads by giving shitposting and bait threads their own special box on the front page, "Hot Threads This Week". Who can bait enough 12 year olds to get them to reply enough in a week so their thread is frontpaged?
Shitposting and the fact that the site is about Naruto. Every thread is pretty much the same

Women are men?????:|
Oh yes. On the internet. My sweet summer-child

Poor Skorm, his harem is really just a bunch of boys.
Just the way he wants it

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are there any good communities? seems like people just suck on the internet tbh
I personally recommend either KnowYourMeme or Reddit. I didn't know if I could fit Reddit in the OP since NB's interface hates any number greater than 5, but if I were to personify Reddit, it would be a buffet with many people stuffing their faces, while some people criticizing others for stuffing their faces with food they don't like.