[Tai] NB Taijutsu

Kabuto-

Kin
409💸
Kumi
1,356💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a second it say “ By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.”

It say arms not body. I was thinking closer quarters my fault on that one. I was thinking you meant how I would use it in close quarters.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a second it say “ By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.”

It say arms not body. I was thinking closer quarters my fault on that one. I was thinking you meant how I would use it in close quarters.
Nah, I'm making you think outside the box. Read the techniques and see what they are capable of.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For these next two, I want you to do what we just did, and think outside the box in use:

( Chouyaku Kage Dageki ) - Jumping Shadow Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user appears below a target in a low stance, striking at the pressure points in their inner thighs. A successful strike should cause an opponent to collapse, allowing the user to deliver a series of rising punches.

( Danshingu Senpu ) - Dancing Hurricane
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: By executing a handstand and keeping their legs horizontal to the ground the user is able to deliver a series of spinning kicks to the target’s midsection.