Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks again for teaching me bro, I'll make the leg weight thread when the bio gets approved.

From what I know NB Tai differs from regular Tai on levels of versatility and depth, as well as the fact that the moves aren't based off of the anime. Regular Tai can sometimes be 1 dimensional in performance, like a single punch and/or kick, where on the other hand a majority of the NB Tai techniques require more in depth movements and attacks giving the user more freedom in cqc. I've noticed that NB Tai also offers more nintaijutsu moves than its counterpart which also is a bonus in itself.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. Hello there.

What is Taijutsu and what are the benefits of mastering NB Tai?
Taijutsu as translated means "body techniques" and short put that is what the field encompasses, usage of the body. Sometimes used in conjunction with chakra in order to deal close quarter damage during combat is what taijutsu is. It consists of kicks, punches, throws, palm strikes, knees, headbutts, etc., anything dealing with the physical body.

Other than the innate speed boost? How about the usage of Sixth Sense which is a low key dope move that I don't see used much.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sixth sense is a good ability. Taijutsu enthusiasts use it.

So for the first move, what do you think about it?

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A cool technique that utilizes the legs alone leaving the user's hands free. That factor can serve useful if wanting to combine the move with a hand based ninjutsu like chidori or rasengan.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay next is drop kicks. pretty simple but useful.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A cool technique that deals with a more complicated maneuver, however with each kick being as equally powerful the technique seems really strong in itself. With it being chakraless one can possibly pair it with a minor ninjutsu like the d rank earth pillar creation technique in order to throw the target off balance when performing said move.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

Okay these two are so chakraless Tai.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes they are, lol. Both are pretty basic but revolve around kicks which is cool if one has leg weights. The crane kick suggests you can perform multiple kicks with this one move which is cool, and the round house kick is just badass because now I can do opponents like Chuck Norris with the perk of sending them off flying if successfully landed.

Being chakraless also comes with the bonus of being able to pair these with other ninjutsu, maybe some earth to change around one's weight for increased damage or some surprise attacks on the opponent. Like if I paired the round house kick with the lightweight tech I can probably send them flying off into long range lol

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but not sure about how you can quickly cause a weight to decrease the instant the kick makes contact. I think it would have lost the impact before the weight is actually reduced. Well unless you meant something else

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

A brutal beastly attack I must say.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

Imagine intersection method but used in a different way and orientation.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah but not sure about how you can quickly cause a weight to decrease the instant the kick makes contact. I think it would have lost the impact before the weight is actually reduced. Well unless you meant something else

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

A brutal beastly attack I must say.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

Imagine intersection method but used in a different way and orientation.
1) Pretty gruesome indeed. A violent attack that allows the user to clasp the opponent uptop before kneeing them in the lower region. This I'd probably combine with the superweight tech in order to kinda trap the foe as I deliver the knee strike.

2)This is like a double intersection method but focuses on the head area. This one is kinda sloppy imo, how you just jump at your target like that, but likewise it seems like a seift jutsu the way its described.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.

Head Butting is not foul play. it's an actual taijutsu move so don't be afraid to use it.

( Fuujinken ) - Wind God Fist
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into their feet and then, crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coats their arm in wind chakra. Utilizing this to enhance their attack the user then thrusts upwards into the stomach of the target, releasing the accumulated wind to send them flying upwards several feet.

Genetic coating the arms with elemental chakra and striking at vital points to cause max damage.