Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was created by Kaito, or Nirvana now, and is a form of Taijutsu that embraces elemental aspects more than anything. There are some non-elemental techs also and those take inspiration from either ancient Kung Fu, or animal-like movement/attacks.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup, but more concrete, most if not all relies on the usage of combining chakra and taijutsu, making it even so deadlier than regular taijutsu.

Good. Now how many laps did you do doing your original taijutsu training...? Do the double! :whip: Get warmed up, kid! O^O

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok let's go. You're simply gonna perform every kaitos tai technique I post until we get to the ones that need explanation. K? Sweet. ⚡

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this one is literally that Stinkmeaner kick that he gave the dude in the parking lot. You know what I'm talking about. Kinda wild that its called 'Crazy Monkey' too but it's whatever. So I'll jump up to head height (can that be used to dodge low incoming attacks like a leg sweep, lightning on the ground, etc?) and extend both feet into my opponent's chest with enough force to break or fracture their chest-bones.

You must be registered for see images

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

Not gonna lie to you, I can't picture a front flip kicking someone three times. The most I can picture is two if I used both legs to kick my opponent just before I'm straightening out my body to land from the flip. Enlighten me on this one. Maybe the flip is sideways?

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

This is just basic Crane-Style martial arts. Raising the knee like a cobra coiling to strike, holding the arms out parallel for balance... Yea. I get this one easy. No issues.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ouuu nice nice. Next ones.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouuu nice nice. Next ones.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick - A simple round-house kick. Though this one can send people flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash - Classic CQC man-handling. Grab an opponent by the neck (ayo) or shoulders and pull them in for a knee smash.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo - A better version of Limb Interception Method, this one is aimed at the opponent's head which would be an auto crit for 60 damage. Nice.