Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About time. O_O

How much previous NB taijutsu training have you had?
(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks).

Previous training >> <<

My Reply.

-I start by creating a clone and place him in front of me at short range, then I begin to inhale deep and exhale it out to release tense of my body. I feel ready to start my move by gathering my earth chakraa inside my body and elevate more it level to gain strength, then when I feel it strong enough, I begin channeling my doton chakra towards my head to enhanced my head power, I feel my head so heavy but contain lots of doton chakra, I then focusing my head like an iron head.-

OK I’m ready

-Then I dash toward my clone with normal speed and when I’m about to reach him, I head but him with my head toward his chest causing him bounce backward and experiences a severe damage, however he managed to stand up with his remain power, by that time I start to focusing my wind chakra into my fist then crouching and dashing with high speed toward my injured clone and then when I’m about to reach him, I coat my arm with my wind chakra and thrust upward toward my clone causing him flying up several meters away and screaming with loud noise. But then I conduct my final move while my clone still in the air, I gather more chakra in my feet to make me jump faster and release an uppercut spin like rocket upwards aiming his knee with full power, knocking my clone into the ground with great impact and loud noise.
Then my clone pooooofs away, I land to the ground after that with extremely exhausted… pant… pant…-

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Quite good. O_O It's a simple technique but when utilized correctly, it becomes so much more powerful.

Next is the B-ranks.

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

You first have to have the target above you in the air, preferably a bit dazed so he won't notice the attack coming. You charge you knees with chakra and then somehow appear above the target. You then ram both knees into his chest, drilling him towards the earth and slamming him into it, causing even more damage.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite good. O_O It's a simple technique but when utilized correctly, it becomes so much more powerful.

Next is the B-ranks.

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
Damage: 40
Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

You first have to have the target above you in the air, preferably a bit dazed so he won't notice the attack coming. You charge you knees with chakra and then somehow appear above the target. You then ram both knees into his chest, drilling him towards the earth and slamming him into it, causing even more damage.
Alright here goes,

-First I create a clone in short range then hook him with my right fists, causing him fly to mid air, make him kind a dizzy , and then I charge my chakra into my feet straight to my knees and start to jumps and appear behind him, while still dizzy flies into the mid air, without hesitate I start to ram my both knees into his chest and bring him into the ground while my knees hit him hard, then slamming his body impact with the ground, that’s make him goes pooofs away-

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hmm, I forgot to make a clone...sorry about that.

Next is

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
Range: short
Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

A perfect sneak attack, it's ideal for striking back at an unsuspecting foe ho owes you money and needs a swift kick to the ass. You charge chakra up and use either your speed or another jutsu to get behind the enemy and kick them in the side, knocking them flying away.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I forgot to make a clone...sorry about that.

Next is

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
Range: short
Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

A perfect sneak attack, it's ideal for striking back at an unsuspecting foe ho owes you money and needs a swift kick to the ass. You charge chakra up and use either your speed or another jutsu to get behind the enemy and kick them in the side, knocking them flying away.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it.
Alright, let's do this.

-I begin to gather lightning chakra inside my body then transfer it into my both leg to gain extra speed when i'm dashing, then i start to dash toward your clone with high speed which normal eye's will not be able to see my movement, and i appear behind your clone, then i deliver swift kick with my right foot toward your opponent side stomach and leave him flying away to my left side-

bye...bye clone xd

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Next is the double mantis strike.

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
Range: Mid
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

You charge chakra to your arms and chope the enemy in the neck from both sides simultaneously. That's basically all it is, lol. Only the highly skilled (read others who know Kaito's tai or mastered tai) can reduce the damage.

*makes a clone*

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next is the double mantis strike.

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

You charge chakra to your arms and chope the enemy in the neck from both sides simultaneously. That's basically all it is, lol. Only the highly skilled (read others who know Kaito's tai or mastered tai) can reduce the damage.

*makes a clone*
Simple enough :)

As I see your clone I start to gather chakra inside my body and inject more chakra to gather enough, then I start to channel it into my both hands which my hand start to shake a little, as I feel I gather enough chakra, I start to dashing toward your clone and choke his neck with my both hand, causing him out of breath then died.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The attack is more of a double chop at the same time, hitting the clone directly on each side of the neck, causing him to become winded. Try it again, I think your description at the end leaves much to be desired in terms of being correct. :p

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The attack is more of a double chop at the same time, hitting the clone directly on each side of the neck, causing him to become winded. Try it again, I think your description at the end leaves much to be desired in terms of being correct. :p
Alright senpai, lemme try it again.

Once again I start to gain chakra inside my body and add more chakra to gather enough, then I begin to transfer it into my both hands which my hand start to shake a little, when I feel I gather enough chakra, I start to jumping toward your clone while my left hand choke the right side of neck strongly and simultaneously my right hands landed also in his left side, right of his neck, winded him, causing him out of breath, his vision become blur and experiencing a term of shock then goes pooooofs.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Much better. :p

And here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

*makes a clone*

I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Oh yeah, the jutsu:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So sorry for the late reply.

Take the wire after you toss it, then I wrap it around my both arm.
Hum... Interesting, I've never do this kind a stuff.

As I heard all of your instruction, and I see's you creating a clone, I begin to take a deep breath.
Then a moment after, I begin to dashing toward your clone. When my range upon his body, I begin to breath out allowing me to gain extra strength and power. My right fist start to punch on the clone face, a thrust using left hand releasing upon his nose, following with side hook delivered upon his left ear using my right hand causing the clone start to blood shed all over his face. then I finish him with left hook upon his chin causing him bounce back and blood all over his face.

That's will make him pretty

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It's okay, things happen.

Good, good.

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
Range: Short - Mid
chakra cost: 20
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.