Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe so... but rag knows more than anyone just how messed up i really am @_@
0_0 he really is psychotic, i wouldn't be surprised if he's actually Jack the Ripper.
Please, I'm sure I'd win the award for the most twisted mod if it came to that >_O
U_U you have no idea how twisted Kiwi actually is. You'd probably win "Most likely to annoy Rag as a mod" award u_-

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0_0 he really is psychotic, i wouldn't be surprised if he's actually Jack the Ripper.

U_U you have no idea how twisted Kiwi actually is. You'd probably win "Most likely to annoy Rag as a mod" award u_-
Meh,i have kinda seen a piece of Kiwi,believe me...i had nightmares for a whole week,and he hadn`t even revealed all of him.:|

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh,i have kinda seen a piece of Kiwi,believe me...i had nightmares for a whole week,and he hadn`t even revealed all of him.:|
just give him some time, sooner or later you'll look out your window and see a naked transgender Kiwi dancing outside your window :ghehe:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kiwi is beyond twisted O_O emp you are extremely twisted but kiwi is more twisted than twisted will ever get

I've known kiwi for quite awhile and I've out many things he's done to people and many things he's made people do to others (yes rag I know what he made you do to get grimm to join suna xDD)

P.S. IT'S A BIRD, NO IT'S A PLANE, NO IT'S COCKED EYEBROW MAN
random dude: :| idiots that's just zanji

O____O

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just give him some time, sooner or later you'll look out your window and see a naked transgender Kiwi dancing outside your window :ghehe:
Meh..probability of that happening....1 time every 1 million years....*rotates in rotating chair and spots a transgender "Martin" dancing outside my window with a dress on* HOLLY SHIT! O.O *thinks*Well,at least he ain`t nekkid.:|