[Suggestion] NB mobile and iPod version

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi. I have an suggestion. I want to dicuse it with moderators and admins. Can you make an mobiel version NB?? I am on my ipod and its a bit harder than when u re on pc. Can you try to make an AppStore version and maybe google play version too. Sorry if I write something wrong but I am not English. I hope you will make an: iPod, iPad and iPhone version of NB. And I hope you make an android version too. If an admin or moderator are watching this then please send me a PM if u' re interested. Normal members can send me a pm too.
Thanks.
 

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I can use NB on my mobile phone just fine... I'm on a older version of Android and works perfectly for that version.
I know my phone doesn't work that good but if it would, I bet NB would work even better on my mobile. :)
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've been on my phone since I join and I have no problem
 

xjimbox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,751 posts 463 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
4,751
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use my iPad and my phone... I always come up with my theorys when I'm on my phone ... It doesn't have spell check and I look like a idiot on line haha over all I think it's fine . Trying to compress all the info of the site in a app would be very hard
 
Last edited:

Unbiased

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,295 posts 376 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
376
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I use it on mobile it works okay at best.
 
80 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I mean that I would better work on my ipod with a special app. Cuz is harder for me now on ipod
 

theRPGdude

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,563 posts 300 reactions
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
3,563
Reaction score
300
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's hard on the iPod
 

-Blade-

Legendary
10,261 posts 253 reactions
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
10,261
Reaction score
253
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Im almost constantly on my phone on here lol and im doing just as good as people on a PC and my android is crappy(Samsung Admire)
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
This has been suggested before. I believe it was once.said that they were working on it.

However mobile forums quite frankly suck. I use my mobile phone for NB, and I am quite contented. IMO, a mobile version isn't needed.
 
181 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
181
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NBC works fine on my iPod 4th gen but gets me frustrated is that when I leave safari I have to sign back in every time this never happen on the old version on NB..can admid fix this bcuz it's really annoying...
 
80 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The KleanUpGuy helped me. When u re on mobile you go to the bottom of the page and change NB v64 To mobile something. But they can make it a bit better. I want to customize my profile on mobile version but I can't. (I mean there visitor messages are)
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The staff already made a thread concerning cell phone NB browsers. Would be handy if they made a mobile version anytime soon
 

Scorps

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
25,979 posts 1,881 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
25,979
Reaction score
1,881
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Already beeing worked on and you already have a mobile skin you can use that makes it somewhat smoother to surf NB while on a mobile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top