Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been a while since i have logged in, so i tried to open the site in mobile and saw NB Today's Topics page messed up in portrait mode.

You must be registered for see images

Just a line height issue in CSS, can u guys fix it?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny you should bring this up. My “Today’s Topic” page looks fine. It’s the Home Page that has this issue for my mobile. Along the tabs at the top of the page.

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine works fine.
Request desktop site if you're using chrome. It makes it even better.
in desktop it works fine, ms.lady it doesnt work in mobile, from the looks of it, it seems you've zoomed ur browser view in mobile or the lap/desk top. Only dev's can understand, you've zoomed it

Funny you should bring this up. My “Today’s Topic” page looks fine. It’s the Home Page that has this issue for my mobile. Along the tabs at the top of the page.
Hey Umari it's been a long time, i remember having naruto vs sasuke debates where we defended naruto against sasuke fanboys.. anyway and nope, the home page looks fine, try opening today's topic page in portrait mode, its messed up
, and ofcourse home page is not today's topic page

Last edited:

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in desktop it works fine, ms.lady it doesnt work in mobile, from the looks of it, it seems you've zoomed ur browser view in mobile or the lap/desk top. Only dev's can understand, you've zoomed it

Hey Umari it's been a long time, i remember having naruto vs sasuke debates where we defended naruto against sasuke fanboys.. anyway and nope, the home page looks fine, try opening today's topic page in portrait mode, its messed up
, and ofcourse home page is not today's topic page
I didn't zoom in. It shows like that. And I was talking about using chrome in Mobile and then requesting desktop site. Seems like you didn't understand.

Last edited: