Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post in this thread to sign up for NB debate team. We will have organized and judged matches and tournaments for fun. Maybe we can all pool together for tournament prizes. Judges will be within this group and a randomly selected person not involved in the ongoing debate. I’m looking for at least ten people who are interested. If we can’t get 10, 6 knowledgeable individuals is acceptable. You don’t have to be good at debating to sign up. As long as you are willing to have fun, that’s what really matters. Not all of our debates will be serious, not all of them will be judged. After getting the first 10 (6) signups, me and another person of my selection will help me with organizing future match ups (both user and characters). I will be the debate team president and the person of my choice will be VP and hold the same duties. Interested? Start here. I’m expecting Infant any minute now lmao

1: Karui.
2: Astrovio
3: Uverdore9
4: Infant
5: salamander uchiha
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Rules of the Debate Team will be discussed/rolled out if and when we get it running.
Post automatically merged:

Note: Having a discord would be nice (kind of mandatory for faster communication to be honest).

Discord link: even if you don’t plan on joining the team, feel free to join and kick it to talk about your favorite characters and to talk about Naruto and the upcoming chapters/episodes of Boruto.

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why the team setup? Aren't we just debating among ourselves?

In which case, isn't it better to just organise debates and let whoever wants join in?

Otherwise, sign me up

?
We’re not actually a team lol Yes, we are debating amongst ourselves. It’s a reboot of what we did back in the day. Team is just another word for club, committee, etc. I just didn’t want to call it those because I’m used to hearing team. Sounds better lol Join the discord :)

Edit: and of course anyone can join in a debate and all that but the core thing is us getting it started to show people what it is like.

And I knew you would be interested so it was a joke lol Was just waiting on you.