Natural Energy Question

uaguy61

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I looked around and someone touched on what was bothering me but the thread was really old and didn't quite get me the answer I was searching for....

So Naruto learned how to tap into Natural Energy from the toads, from when we see him gather the energy he just sits down very still and allows natural energy to flow in while keeping a balance within himself. There does not seem like there is anything specifically like a toad jutsu used to gather the energy....so why does he or like in the Pain arc when the energy he has gathered is unbalanced within himself or someone who absorbed his energy do they turn into a toad statue? There is nothing obvious to me that is toad specific to the energy he is gathering. Furthermore, it stands to reason that if the same thing happened with the natural energy Kabuto gathered a stone snake would appear. This confuses me because there doesn't seem to be anything special about the gathering process for at least naruto, I did not really see Kabuto gather the energy of if he did in front of us I did not notice. Lastly why is Kabuto able to keep the energy without having someone siphon it into him like with Jiraya?

I understand this is long so let me just summarize...

Why does natural energy turn you into a stone animal of the individuals who taught the user when there is not visible toad specific seal or jutsu?

How is Kabuto able to go sagemode and maintain it without having someone siphon it into him like with Jiraya?

Sorry for spelling mistakes and thanks for the answers.

Reactions: hiitz

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe it was because Naruto used toad oil to get the feel for natural energy and thats what causes the toad sage mode. And Kabutos a bad guy so his sage mode is gonna be powerful

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well those places are on different location. For example toads are on a mountain and the snakes in a cave. Perhaps the nature chakra in those areas are different and after you learened how to collect natura chakra, your body automaticly absorbs only that kind of nature chakra you absorbed during training.

Edit: otherwise you could learn senjutsu in any place and not only on mount myoboku/snake's denn and that forrest which name I can't remember.

Last edited:

Thatoneguy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did not really see Kabuto gather the energy of if he did in front of us I did not notice. Lastly why is Kabuto able to keep the energy without having someone siphon it into him like with Jiraya?

How is Kabuto able to go sagemode and maintain it without having someone siphon it into him like with Jiraya?
He took in part of Jugos DNA, and Jugos body is constantly taking in Nature chakra. It was in the last couple chapters that was addressed.

johnny335704

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jugo's clan has capability into absorbing nature's chakra which is prime requirement for getting into sage mode.Kabuto doesn't need to stay still because Jugo's body part are infused within Kabuto's body and Kabuto has control over jugo'd body parts so it absorbs natural chakra for Kabuto.

On the other side, Naruto/Jiraiya doesn't have Jugo's special power so they have to do it by either using Clones or Jiraiya has to infuse with toads to collect natural chakra or they have to stay still.