Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During the S-class tests, Natsu ate a fire god slaying magic and was able to use a combination to be a Fire Dragon God slayer to know the guy out. So later he ate Laxus's lightning and now can call on the lightning to be a lightning fire dragon.

So, what I am wondering is could he not ever use the God slaying magic again? That'd make for a kick ass attack, something like breath of the Lightning Fire Dragon God.

Also, what kind of power could Wendy eat as a form of a power up like Gajeel just did with Rogues attack?​

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it's to different things actually because Laxus transferred his lightning magic over to Natsu which gave him control over it,

but with the fire god slayer he broke down his body to heat it and could only use it with the amount he ate so it's not in his system anymore

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's to different things actually because Laxus transferred his lightning magic over to Natsu which gave him control over it,

but with the fire god slayer he broke down his body to heat it and could only use it with the amount he ate so it's not in his system anymore
So is Gajeels power gonna be pernament since Rogue didn't actually transfer his power?

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

very well explained ^^
i do however feel natsu will be able to use another magic by the time of the dragon king festival

CrimsonFire

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So is Gajeels power gonna be permanent since Rogue didn't actually transfer his power?
Yes, Gajeels iron shadow dragon mode will be permanent because Gajeel absorb Rouges shadows enhance his iron dragon slayer magic + shadow. Gajeel stated "if salamander can do it, so can I" refereeing to Natsu absorbing Laxus lighting magic and obtaining lighting-fire dragon mode.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Okami is correct.

amare95

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
natsu eat one the lighting of laxus and happy said that natsu suffer like when we ate eithreon

+ natsu have coverd for seven years that is why hes forme body is derfrent than gajeel sow i dont think athat gajeel could kept iron shadow lode for ever .

Minagatachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Gajeels iron shadow dragon mode will be permanent because Gajeel absorb Rouges shadows enhance his iron dragon slayer magic + shadow. Gajeel stated "if salamander can do it, so can I" refereeing to Natsu absorbing Laxus lighting magic and obtaining lighting-fire dragon mode.
I think he is referring to how Natsu emptied his magic power so he could use + eat Zancrow's Flame God Magic, not Laxus. Laxus gave his lightning to Natsu willingly, Natsu ate Zancrows. The latter doesn't give you permanent use of their magic.

This whole "eating other magics" thing should never have been introduced to begin with. Laxus gave his lightning to Natsu but can still use his Lightning, hell now all the Dragon Slayers could swap each other's magic until they have Goku Slayer magic.

Gajeel is probably just going to get this powerup for the fight then not get it again, or possibly if Rogue joins Fairy Tail he will use it as a buff on Gajeel.