Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay lets get this started.

1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
2. What is raiton weakness and why?
3. What is raiton strong against and why?
1.Because it is my favourite element.I applied it for it first..akiza accepted me but she couldnt start my training.so I got stuck.:p.It is my favourite because it is an incredibly strong element with great piercing power and huge destructive power.
2.Raiton is weak against Fuuton element since wind is a natural insulator and prevents the electricity from being channeled.
3.Raiton in strong against earth since it can rip apart the earth and travel easily. It is also strong against water and vice versa since water conducts electricity.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Because it is my favourite element.I applied it for it first..akiza accepted me but she couldnt start my training.so I got stuck.:p.It is my favourite because it is an incredibly strong element with great piercing power and huge destructive power.
2.Raiton is weak against Fuuton element since wind is a natural insulator and prevents the electricity from being channeled.
3.Raiton in strong against earth since it can rip apart the earth and travel easily. It is also strong against water and vice versa since water conducts electricity.
Very good.

Take this piece pf paper, I hand you, send your chakra into the paper, the paper should wrinkle if done correctly, please try it.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good.

Take this piece pf paper, I hand you, send your chakra into the paper, the paper should wrinkle if done correctly, please try it.
*takes the piece of paper*
why does it smell so much..did you do something..?? o_O
*As I channel my chakra into the paper the paper wrinkles up*
Hmm..so that must mean something..what is it..?..O_O

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It feels weird..Sort of tinglish and weird. It feels like I am about to explode with the power..O_O
Good, the answer I was looking for.

Lets get this started.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Simply gather up your raiton chakra, then manipulate that chakra to create small bolts of lighting to attack your opponent.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, the answer I was looking for.

Lets get this started.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Simply gather up your raiton chakra, then manipulate that chakra to create small bolts of lighting to attack your opponent.
Thats easy!!*smirks*
I gather up my raiton chakra slowly but steadily.After collecting a sufficient amount I use nature manipulation to convert the chakra into small bolts of lightning which i proceed to launch on my target with blinding speed.O_O
Hows that../..O_O

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats easy!!*smirks*
I gather up my raiton chakra slowly but steadily.After collecting a sufficient amount I use nature manipulation to convert the chakra into small bolts of lightning which i proceed to launch on my target with blinding speed.O_O
Hows that../..O_O
Good for now.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Range: Short
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Gather your raiton chakra up in your right hand, then slam your hand on the ground to release a surge of lighting that races across the ground shocking your opponents feet.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good for now.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Gather your raiton chakra up in your right hand, then slam your hand on the ground to release a surge of lighting that races across the ground shocking your opponents feet.
I gather up my raiton chakra up form the pit of my stomach to my right hand.After I have collected enough I slam my hand on the ground and channel all the chakra in it resulting in a urge of lightning that races across the ground.I control the lightning so that it reaches my victim.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather up my raiton chakra up form the pit of my stomach to my right hand.After I have collected enough I slam my hand on the ground and channel all the chakra in it resulting in a urge of lightning that races across the ground.I control the lightning so that it reaches my victim.
Good.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Gather your raiton chakra around your whole body, then run at my clone and shock him.

-Creates clone.-

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Gather your raiton chakra around your whole body, then run at my clone and shock him.

-Creates clone.-
I slowly Start gathering my raiton chakra until I am full of it.After doing so I carefully ensure it as such that the whole chakra covers my whole body.Then I run towards your clone at full speed and shock him making him go poof..O_O

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I slowly Start gathering my raiton chakra until I am full of it.After doing so I carefully ensure it as such that the whole chakra covers my whole body.Then I run towards your clone at full speed and shock him making him go poof..O_O
Good.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Gather your Raiton chakra up then create an electric field shield that explodes on impact.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Gather your Raiton chakra up then create an electric field shield that explodes on impact.
I gather up my raiton chakra and then using nature manipulation I create a pretty big electric hsield which on contact with anything explodes leaving the victim shocked.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather up my raiton chakra and then using nature manipulation I create a pretty big electric hsield which on contact with anything explodes leaving the victim shocked.
Okay.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Now, gather your ration chakea in your mouth, then release a wave of lighting bolts at your target.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Now, gather your ration chakea in your mouth, then release a wave of lighting bolts at your target.
I gather up my raiton chakra from my stomach up to my mouth.Then I channel all my chakra releasing it at my target electrocuting him violently..
PS:Sorry for late reply..exams..~_~

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather up my raiton chakra from my stomach up to my mouth.Then I channel all my chakra releasing it at my target electrocuting him violently..
PS:Sorry for late reply..exams..~_~
It's okay.
But I want at least three lines when it comes to these jutsu's. I also want pros and cons for each jutsu too.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

This is a simple jutsu, gather a small amount of raiton chakra in your hands, then release the chakra to create a wave of electricity. The wave can vary can be a surge to shock or a powerful stream of lighting. This jutsu is ideal to use with a water jutsu.