Trait Points
0⚔️
Waits:

(Dim Mak - Hishou Ude Itami) - Deaths Touch - Soaring Arm Pain
Range: Short
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user pulls back his arm and sticks two fingers out into a striking position, he then strikes fast at the enemy's muscle in the arm his Biceps and Triceps. He hits in such a way,focusing on internal damage,that he tears the muscle in the enemy's arm causing soaring arm pain. If the attack is successful the enemy is unable to use that arm for a turn. Continues use on the arm will cause major pain.
Note
~Lasts for 1 turn
~Must be taught Dim Mak to use

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo

Well the basis of the CJ is simple enough, as a student of Gentle Fist I imagine you're well versed in how the mechanics of it works. All you have to stick out two fingers and drive them with enough penetrative force to contact & tear the muscles in the bicep and triceps, this should be made easier by the use of your Byakugan. To serve as simple practise I want you to practise the motion on this conveniently strung up pig, it's flesh and muscle is similar enough as to a humans. Do this three times until you have enough feel for the move

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don't have Gentle Fist. I'm the creator of a CFS called Graceful Fist, it uses wind chakra to enhance your blows, you are able to tear muscles and whatnot. Similar to Gentle Fist in a way.

So my fingers and whatnot are already very trained in this type of combat. xD

Castiel walks up to the pig that is dangling. He rises up his left arm, and pulls his arm back while points out his index and middle fingers out, he then pushes his left arm forward striking the pig in it's stomach, and does the process three more times.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually don't have Gentle Fist. I'm the creator of a CFS called Graceful Fist, it uses wind chakra to enhance your blows, you are able to tear muscles and whatnot. Similar to Gentle Fist in a way.

So my fingers and whatnot are already very trained in this type of combat. xD

Castiel walks up to the pig that is dangling. He rises up his left arm, and pulls his arm back while points out his index and middle fingers out, he then pushes his left arm forward striking the pig in it's stomach, and does the process three more times.
Yikes, so misinformed as always >_>

Alright looks good, you have the motion of the move down now time to try it on a real target. Which unfortunately is me >_> Have at me boy

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha that's alright. xD

---

Castiel sends a burst of chakra to his feet and bursts towards Shisui while is arm is pulled back and his index and middle finger are pointed out, once Castiel is within range of Shisui he japs his left fingers into Shisui left Bicep, doing great internal damage.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shisui staggers backwards grappling his left arm with his right. Once he regains his balance Shisui pokes at his left arm to ensure it is completely disabled.

Very good, you have learned my move. Go forth and kick many butts

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks mate.

Time to learn my technique. :D

(Doton: Mogura No Kōgeki No Jutsu) Earth Release: Attack of the Mole Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
By using the Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique to quickly move around the battlefield, the user appears out of the ground and attacks foes with a Sword or Shuriken. Thanks to the concealment imparted by the ground, the user can pop up anywhere unexpectedly on the battlefield to ambush opponents. Few opponents are prepared to defend themselves from attacks originating beneath them, and this technique excels at exploiting that weakness.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Nathan.
- Can only be used in conjunction of Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique

This can only be used with the use Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique obviously.

So use Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique; and simply while underground grab out your sword/ or Shuriken, and pop up beneath my clone, sword/Shuriken first, cutting his feet, completely slicing though them or popping out of the ground, and as you pop out of the ground, you can throw a Shuriken or sword if you really wanted too. Simple technique, easy to use and very straight forward.

Just perform it. ^_^