[CJ] Nathan trades a Question for a exclamation mark!

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, lets get started.

(Fuuton: Fūjin no Hankan) Wind Release: Fūjin's Revolt
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: With the concept of shape manipulation, the user forms a tornado around his/her arm. By swinging his arm across, he releases a burst of gust forward that sends anything in range flying back. These winds are blunt and don't do damage, as the technique is mostly designed to knockback opponents or strengthen existing jutsus, however it makes up with its force and range.
-No handseals required.

Fūjin's Revolt, very useful technique for supplementary purposes, it creates a large gust forward that has incredible knockback power, great compliment for fire techniques too. Similar to rasengan, its quick to execute as it doesn't require handseals, only that you have a good level of mastery over shape and nature manipulation.

Start by rotating wind chakra around your arm as fast as you can and form a tornado from it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This technique, I am going to love. Can be used as many times as you want, I love that.

-=-

Castiel starts by gathering up a decent amount of fuuton chakra in his left arm, then releases it to form around his left arm from that he then uses shape manipulation on the chakra to form a small tornado around his arm, he now awaits for further instructions.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikr?? xD

When you're ready, swing your arm forward (think of swinging like a baseball bat)and send out the chakra you've gathered in a burst of energy. The wind generated should send that boulder over there flying.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the chakra has transformed into the tornado around Castiel's arm, he then proceeds to swing his arm forward similar to swinging a baseball bat, the wind released sends the boulder in front of Castiel flying away.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since wind is neutral to water, this technique won't work against said water techniques correct?
"Strengthen existing jutsus" - A-rank techniques and below? I assume only fire and other wind techniques?

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Strengthen existing jutsus" can be left with a lot of interpretations for what it can be used, just like that boulder you send flying, you can use the force of the gust to fling it forward to a target. Just as water can be done the same, because these winds are not destructive, merely serve as a propeller of sorts, it doesn't tear down/disperse whatever it associates with. With that said, it's best to have a matching volume/rank of whatever(water, fire etc) you plan to strengthen to keep the mixture between elements balanced, but still can be combined with stronger techniques if its suitable for it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Shiikuretto Doton: Aasu Ikizukuri Nichougama) Secret Earth Release: Earth Slicing Sickles
Type: Offensive
Range: Shot - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
The user coats the blade of whatever weapon their using with chakra-infused earth, making it resemble an oversized broadsword at the end. The user then slashes towards a target, sharp splinters of earth resembling sickles fly off the blade and towards the target. The sickles are extremely sharp, capable of severing off limbs and piercing trees. If the attack is at close range, the damage from the sickles increase exponentially.
Though sickles are the common practice, the user is able able to make the earth projectiles take the form of small kunai or shuriken. However, this is just a visual change and the damage will remain the same.
Notes:
- Can only be taught by Nathan.

With this one, you'll need a a sword, or cw will do. Take out your sword and focus your doton chakra into the blade, the earth chakra will start to surround the blade making it a long boardsword, once covered; from there, I want you to swing your blade down or across ways, releasing a bunch of small, but deadly sickles towards my clone, who is at mid-range from you; The range is great.

You can also, use shape manipulation on the sickles to make them into either kunai or shuriken, but the damage will remain the same.
Any questions?

Ok then. Got anything to teach me? >.>
Of course mate.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too bad I don't have a sword cw xP

---

I take a sword and start fusing earth chakra to the blade, some brown dirt starts to appear on blade before it quickly expands to a rocky broadsword. From where I stood I swing the blade directed at your clone, sending a volley of shuriken shaped sickles towards him, piercing him from various places before dispersing.

Can you coat it on a kunai instead??

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you can or a tanto if you really want, you should get a CW. -.- or a normal sword.

Good, good. All yours! See you late until the sound technique. xD

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raise your hands and focus an massive level of sound chakra, to the extent that almost like an earthquake is happening.

(Ototon: Onkyou Bakko) - Sound Release: Sonic Domination
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (-20 to user [suffering internal damage, and little hand tremors)
Description: The user rises their hands in the air and sends sound wave and vibrations all over the field causing a rumbling sound, then he/she grips their hands and slowly lowers them as if they are pulling the sky down. As their hands lower, the rumbling sound continues rapidly. The opponent begins to loose their sense of balance and concentration due to the sound wave tampering their brain and the earth rumbling like an earthquake. Little by little, the sound turn slightly sharper and more waves enter the brain, making their ears bleed (resulting deafness) and their vision blurred & unstable. The user finishes the jutsu by gathering all the sound waves into one point, delivering a sonic blast that sends opponent flying. Any Lightning or Earth jutsus during this technique useless because of the enormous amount of sound waves through the air and ground which is able to disperse both elemental chakra.
Note: Damaged ears and eyes lasts 2 turns.
Note: Usable once per battle.
Note: No jutsu at the same turn.
Note: No sound jutsu for 2 turns.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel begins by gathering up a massive amount of sound chakra in his hands, he then lifts his hands up above his head; he starts focusing the sound chakra so much that a rumbling sound starts to emit, somewhat like a earthquake.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While still focusing on his sand chakra, Castiel starts to slowly lower his hands in such a manner that it may seem that he is dragging the whole space down, while still focusing on the sound chakra.