Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright than!

Please tell me in as much detail as you can.
1. Why do you want to learn fuuton?
2. What is fuuton?
3. What is fuuton strong/weak against?
4. 5 users who use fuuton.
5. 2 KG that use fuuton.

Cause you rp there, I expect some nice detail. :p

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~_~ U suck man >_>
Ans] Hmm..Why I guess I wanna throw rasen shurikens lol and I liked wind element's cutting power.Beyond that I wanna complete another element ~_~
2. What is fuuton?
Ans] It is wind O_O The ai rwe breathe
Ans] Strong against lightning i think. Weak against fire
naruto
asuma
temari
random hoe #1
random hoe #2
5. 2 KG that use fuuton.
Ice
scorch
dust i guess
sharingan?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is wind strong against lighting and weak to fire?

Thor, I need you to be serious with your replies. So can you try again, and put effort this time please.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>_>
Wind is strong against lightning since it acts as an insulator and weaks the lightning. It is weak against fire since fire uses the oxygen in the wind to get even stronger
I want to learn wind because I am fascinated by its cutting ability.Also the main protagonist has it as his main element and frankly speaking I would love to try out combos of fire with it.
2. What is fuuton?
It is wind or basically air which is a combination of gasses. (Dont know much >_>)
Weak against fire
Strong against Lightning
Naruto
Temari
Danzo
Sora
asuma
5. 2 KG that use fuuton.
Ice
scorch
dust i guess

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm good.

I now want you to take this piece of paper and send your chakra into it, if done right the paper should tear in half. This may take you a few attempts to do, detail please.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dat ava doe

Thor takes the paper from castiel and then closes his mesmerizing eyes.Then he slowly starts gathering chakra, gradually building it towards the tip of his fingers.In order to make the paper tear, Thor imagines the wind element in its primal form and thinks of the sharp wind blades.He could imagine them and slowly he started to refine the edges of the wind blades in his mind.Then in an instant he releases the whole chakra built, from his fingers.The paper split in half cleanly, signifying his wind chakra nature.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do u liek it?

--

Good, good. For the time being, for the D-ranks I won't expect you to fill out my template, I will just want you to perform the technique.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

With this one, it's rather very simple all you need to do is gather a small amount of wind chakra in your mouth, or send the chakra towards your limbs, from there you will release a simple and small blast of wind from your limb/s or release a stream of wind from your mouth, give it a go. Aim the blast or stream at my clone, to knock him sightly off balance.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its gorgeous you doe

Thor took a deep breathe and then began molding chakra at the base of his stomach.He closed his eyes and then he slowly brought it out until it reaches his mouth.Then he released it in an explosive burst producing a simple wind capable of attacking or defending.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moving on:

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Simple release a small gust of wind towards the ground to blow up dust and sand into my clones eyes. Pretty simple technique mainly used for distraction purposes.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take a deep breathe and close my eyes.Then I slowly collect my chakra and begin molding it at the base of my stomach.After feeling that I have have molded sufficient chakra, I slowly bring it upto the base of my mouth.Then I release it in one exhale, resulting in the formation of small gust of wind.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, Thor.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

This one is rather very, very simple all I want you to do is gather your fuuton chakra around your body and release in front of you a wall of wind, that is able to push weapons, this technique can also used against short range attacks, like taijutsu.

Makes a clone and it throws a kunai directly at all.

Rand al'Thor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry for the late reply

I take a deep breathe and start focusing on my futon chakra.After focusing for a few minutes, I start moulding the chakra at the base of my stomach.After sufficient chakra has been collected, I distribute it all over my body in equal amounts.Then I release it in one go, enveloping my body in a wall of wind which is strong enough to deflect basic ninja weapons.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

Okay with this technique, you need to be in the air to use this correctly. So I kick you up into the air, as you are in the air, I want you to gather up some wind chakra in your mouth, then release it left, right, or forward of your position, doing this will release wind from your mouth, that will move/change your direction in mid-air, good to dodge some techniques while mid-air.