Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean wtf! U.S is like one of the first countries that made all these badass sci fi movies, comics, video games such as halo, mass effect and call of duty and nobody could even create a good looking space suit for mars???

a creativity of a 5 year old!??? way to go NASA ;)
You must be registered for see images

i mean literaly what were they thinking dont they know know what mass effect or halo is?

here is a much better version of other space suits that looks more badass! FRIEZA HERE WE COME ;)
number 1

number 2

number 3

number 4

WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE THE BEST??? RATE

Last edited:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that this a defensive measure incase hostile life exists. They'll be rendered blind and harmless at the sight of those horrible suits
thats if the hostile life actually would judge by their looks instead of their armor that would normally protect them from the harm of their teeth, but since that big daddy has little to no armor but all cloth fabric, it will puncture thru easily lol

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm assuming that NASA doesn't bother making high-tech suits because it would cost probably a lot more than the one they designed. I do agree that it looks kind of bad, but I think it's far more effective and better (hopefully) than the previous suit.

Ornstein the DragonSlayer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats if the hostile life actually would judge by their looks instead of their armor that would normally protect them from the harm of their teeth, but since that big daddy has little to no armor but all cloth fabric, it will puncture thru easily lol
How can they shoot if theyre blinded by the sight of this hideous suit?

Im joking btw

Last edited:

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming that NASA doesn't bother making high-tech suits because it would cost probably a lot more than the one they designed. I do agree that it looks kind of bad, but I think it's far more effective and better (hopefully) than the previous suit.
I dont think NASA is going to need to make alot of these suits anyway. going to space is a multi billion dollar budget already. might aswell have a good suit

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can agree with you there. It sucks
We'd double our NASA budget if we took one billion dollars from Defense, which has several hundred billion dollars for a budget. Think on that.

However, if next years proposal works, NASA's budget will remain flat at 17.5 billion dollars.

I don't know why I said NASA's current budget was only 1 billion dollars, when the current budget is 16.8 billion. POINT IS, it's definitely 0.49% of the entire federal budget and that's seriously screwed up.

Last edited:

Genjin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do realize that it's not about looks and it's all about the protection it offers right? Space outside Earth is not a fashion stage.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that it's not about looks and it's all about the protection it offers right? Space outside Earth is not a fashion stage.
and you do realize thats exactly why im saying the other suits offer way better protection with armor covering they are also much more light and smaller than that big bulky fat one that NASA developed.

btw these are not real suits that i showed bellow, they are sci fi and they were created to be perfect at everything and at the same time they look good ;3

tywahu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro, it's not about the looks, you don't go into space and think, shiiiit I need to look hawt. No, you probably want to survive cosmic rays and the pressure.

tywahu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you do realize thats exactly why im saying the other suits offer way better protection with armor covering they are also much more light and smaller than that big bulky fat one that NASA developed.

btw these are not real suits that i showed bellow, they are sci fi and they were created to be perfect at everything and at the same time they look good ;3
Cosmic rays would f*ck you up bro. Don't forget the pressure difference.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, they care more about how a space suit looks more than what it does, and video game space suits offer the best, both economically and functionally. You idiot.