Narutoverse>Starwarsverse

Bunsofdeath

Member
93 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know I'm gonna get alot of crap with this thread but I think everyone in here deep down thinks the same thing. You wouldn't be here and you would be in some star wars forum if u didn't!
 

Owarij

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,322 posts 990 reactions
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
13,322
Reaction score
990
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definitely not, Starwarsverse goes much much much deeper than naruto, has a better plot, Many unique different languages

honestly I don't even think they are comparable
 

Kettei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,732 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
10,732
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Star wars is a classic.
Naruto is a statement.

Equal
 

ItachiSan03

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,156 posts 204 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Star Wars Universe is the basis for much of today's modern media. It is extremely detailed and involved in a way Naruto never can be. I'm not in a Star Wars forum because Star Wars isn't a weekly show that generates new discussion.
 

markdabomb22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,756 posts 677 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,756
Reaction score
677
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

fastrthnwind

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,539 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definitely not, Starwarsverse goes much much much deeper than naruto, has a better plot, Many unique different languages

honestly I don't even think they are comparable

If it wasn't for this comment, I swear, I would have literally flipped my whole house.xd
 

UzumakiNaruto20

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,352 posts 131 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definitely not, Starwarsverse goes much much much deeper than naruto, has a better plot, Many unique different languages

honestly I don't even think they are comparable

Was ready to flame the OP to hell. But your comment works too:D
 

Bunsofdeath

Member
93 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love the star wars story but I think that the naruto story brings u closer to the characters and the story than star wars
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont think the two have any common things apart from that both are fictions...Now I prefer Naruto of course, but just because I've seen star wars a hundred times, collected cards...etc. And star wars has more fans.
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,009 posts 2,125 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No, just no. Naruto is great, but Star Wars is a wonderful classic. Naruto and Star Wars aren't even in the same league. And just because we're on a Naruto forum means we think Naruto is the absolute best? It doesn't. Plus the wars in Star Wars are better.
 
Top