Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rewatched war arc again and I am truly amazed with how different these two shows are...Naruto was on a completely different level man..Those vibes were so hype and the characters acted completely different from what we're getting in Boruto...I haven't watched Naruto for 2 years and I have to say I am actually shocked with how much better it is than Boruto...My standards have really gone low with time...I mean I remember not liking war arc as much as others but here I rewatch it and it feels god like compared to Boruto...The writing standards have gone down way more than you guys might imagine and the nerf Naruto got in Boruto is also wayy worse than I remembered its a completely different charcter in Naruto....Guys you gotta rewatch it..

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's interesting about Naruto and Sasuke being nerfed so Gayruto can look cool. He even get a forced intonbattles for no reason, and dojutsu stop working. No matter how much they try it will never be remotely close to what Naruto was.
I agree that Sasuke and Naruto is nerfed but it’s getting better. Never said it can come remotely close to Naruto.