Naruto's student might go rogue

Do you think Naruto's student too will go rogue ?

• yes! he/she might go rogue

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No! he/she will have bright the will of fire

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we look at the manga history its shown that almost every hokage's or hokage to be's student has gone rogue.
Sarutobi hiruzen's student orochimaru went rogue,
minato's student obito went rogue
and kakashi's student sasuke too went rogue for the better part of the manga..
So maybe Naruto's new student might go rogue too!!
What do you think guys?

Last edited:

sasuke213

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto has sage , and not forgetting how powerful naruto is . Sasuke was able to go rogue , because the leaf had other priority like making sure naruto doesnt get captured by akatsuki and dealing with other nations . The situation is alot different now that naruto and sasuke run the leaf.

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It depends on the Master not the students, : Sarutobi, minato, Kakashi failed on their duties and couldnt change their students, so that doesnt mean Naruto will fail too. He has a special ability to change people.
You might be right.. But minato didn't get a chance to talk to obito to change him..so technically he didn't fail there

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If we look at the manga history its shown that almost every hokage's or homage to be's student has gone rogue.
Sarutobi hiruzen's student orochimaru went rogue,
minato's student obito went rogue
and kakashi's student sasuke too went rogue for the better part of the manga..
So maybe Naruto's new student might go rogue too!!
What do you think guys?
I don't think so.

Hashirama helped teach Hiruzen (and perhaps Tobirama's other students) and neither Hiruzen nor the other students went rouge.

Tobirama taught Hiruzen, Koharu, Homura and interacted with Danzou, Kagami and some other person. None of them went rouge. Yes Danzou was a jerk, but he was not a rouge ninja.

Tsunade had Shizune, Sakura, and Ino as students and none of them went rouge.

Naruto is not known to have ever had a 3 man team. The closest thing to a student he had was Konohamaru and I doubt he'll go rouge.

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think so.

Hashirama helped teach Hiruzen (and perhaps Tobirama's other students) and neither Hiruzen nor the other students went rouge.

Tobirama taught Hiruzen, Koharu, Homura and interacted with Danzou, Kagami and some other person. None of them went rouge. Yes Danzou was a jerk, but he was not a rouge ninja.

Tsunade had Shizune, Sakura, and Ino as students and none of them went rouge.

Naruto is not known to have ever had a 3 man team. The closest thing to a student he had was Konohamaru and I doubt he'll go rouge.
That's why i said "ALMOST" all hokages.
And also I'm talking about his tobe if any official students..