Naruto's RSM , Sasuke's Rinnegan , Hagoromo's chakra , and other things

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- So , um , i know this thread will make many people butthurt , but whatever ....

Anyway , some people here and there , believe that Naruto and Sasuke , lost the Chakra that they received from Hagoromo , so i'm making this thread to clear and show how idiotic these claims are .

Altho , making this thread shouldn't be necessary because the general notion among all the forums , is that they both possess half of Rikudou Sennin's chakra as adults .
Anyway , we know that both Naruto and Sasuke got powered up by Rikudou sennin , this poweres put them far above the previous reincarnates Hashirama and Madara as stated in Canon . Rikudou sennin shared each half of his power with them :
- Naruto gained the six paths sage mode + half of rikudou sennin's chakra + the sun seal .
- Sasuke gained the tomoe Rinnegan + half of rikudou sennin's chakra + the moon seal .

The sun and the moon seals contained uniques abilities :
- Sasuke's moon seal gave him some power that turned his chidori black upon using it .
- Naruto's sun seal gave him the ability to rekindle a dying person's life force and restore lost organs .
The seals together contain the power to seal Kaguya , or a juubi jinchuuriki They contain power , however this power is irrelevant to the chakra portion they received from Hagoromo that gave them their abilities .

Think about , Sasuke only draw the power of the seal when he and Naruto wanted to seal Madara , other than that his other attacks that did damaged Madara who is immune to all kinds of Ninjutsu without using the power of th seal .

Naruto never once , used the power of the seal to augment his attacks , all what he did used the seal for was to heal Gai from the effects of the 8th gate , creat new eyeball for Kakashi , and heal Obito .
No where it was stated that the seals contains the chakra that they received from rikudou sennin . It was only stated that the seals are used to seal Kaguya , it had nothing to do with their powers in the first place .
- Rikudou sennin himself was low on chakra even after taking back his seals .
- Sasuke showed the ability to sense gathered Natural Energy in his fight with Naruto , which means the rikudou sennin power was still within him after losing the seal .
Unless you think he can sense the NE with his Rinnegan LOL .

Naruto's six paths sage mode doesn't come from combining the chakra of the Bijuu , this is just a misconception that the Databook disproved :
This is the DB article about six paths sage mode :
Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Six Paths Sage Mode
No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary
Users: Naruto Uzumaki

?… The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ?ۥ only those who hold those are granted the Sage of Six Paths' powers. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi are chosen to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

?ž? Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.

?…The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!
As we can see , six paths sage mode = Hagoromo's power
Nothing is mentioned about any bijuu chakra .
That and gaining RSM by combining the small portion of bijuu chakra doesn't make sense in the first place , without the GM and the six paths ten tails coffin seal , the bijuu chakra alone won't give you this kind of power .
The mere fact that Naruto still using the six paths sage mode as an adult is the ultimate proof that he still possesses the rikudou sennin's sage chakra . The same could be said about Sasuke .

Some novels (lolz) may implay that the rikudou sennin's power have been lost , by novels aren't meant to be taken seriously , they aren't canon , not when we have the DataBook and the Manga to tell us what we want to know .
PS : some people might feel uncomfortable reading this , so fanboys and haters , you can go wild on me all you like , your tears are meaningless , so stay mad .

Last edited:
Reactions: sega490

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway , some people here and there , believe that Naruto and Sasuke , lost the Chakra that they received from Hagoromo , so i'm making this thread to clear and show how idiotic these claims are .
I don't know why other say so, but I'll explain my logic. You cannot generate someone else's chakra, which has been proven, so since they ran out in their battle, they cannot have Hagoromo's chakra anymore.

The sun and the moon seals contained uniques abilities :
- Sasuke's moon seal gave him some power that turned his chidori black upon using it .
- Naruto's sun seal gave him the ability to rekindle a dying person's life force and restore lost organs .
The seals together contain the power to seal Kaguya , or a juubi jinchuuriki They contain power , however this power is irrelevant to the chakra portion they received from Hagoromo that gave them their abilities .
Naruto's power belonging to the seal or his Six Paths Sage Mode is unclarified, so I won't talk about that. Sasuke however used Black Chidori because he used Hagoromo's sage chakra. Whether that comes from the seal or not is also unclarified though.

Think about , Sasuke only draw the power of the seal when he and Naruto wanted to seal Madara , other than that his other attacks that did damaged Madara who is immune to all kinds of Ninjutsu without using the power of th seal .
Obito wouldn't have needed to protect himself from the ten-tails' Tailed Beast Bomb if they were immune. You could argue that it contained sage chakra, but then using the Truth-Seeking Spheres would have been useless in the first place.

Unless you think he can sense the NE with his Rinnegan LOL .
Assuming Sasuke was the one who said that anyways.

Naruto's six paths sage mode doesn't come from combining the chakra of the Bijuu , this is just a misconception that the Databook disproved :
The Databook says that Hagoromo had a part in it, not that the Tailed Beasts didn't, so it isn't disproven. Do you not find it coincidental that Naruto received all their chakra and Sasuke got Hashirama's chakra/cells?

That and gaining RSM by combining the small portion of bijuu chakra doesn't make sense in the first place , without the GM and the six paths ten tails coffin seal , the bijuu chakra alone won't give you this kind of power .
It does make sense. The Six Paths Ten Tails Coffin Seal is a seal to absorb the ten-tails. It's a different method to attain nearly the same power. It was said that only a portion of chakra from the Tailed Beasts was needed to awaken the ten-tails.

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why other say so, but I'll explain my logic. You cannot generate someone else's chakra, which has been proven, so since they ran out in their battle, they cannot have Hagoromo's chakra anymore.

Naruto's power belonging to the seal or his Six Paths Sage Mode is unclarified, so I won't talk about that. Sasuke however used Black Chidori because he used Hagoromo's sage chakra. Whether that comes from the seal or not is also unclarified though.

Obito wouldn't have needed to protect himself from the ten-tails' Tailed Beast Bomb if they were immune. You could argue that it contained sage chakra, but then using the Truth-Seeking Spheres would have been useless in the first place.

Assuming Sasuke was the one who said that anyways.

The Databook says that Hagoromo had a part in it, not that the Tailed Beasts didn't, so it isn't disproven. Do you not find it coincidental that Naruto received all their chakra and Sasuke got Hashirama's chakra/cells?

It does make sense. The Six Paths Ten Tails Coffin Seal is a seal to absorb the ten-tails. It's a different method to attain nearly the same power. It was said that only a portion of chakra from the Tailed Beasts was needed to awaken the ten-tails.
- It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not , half of the things in the manga doesn't make sense , so saying " it doesn't make sense " is not an argument .
- No it isn't , they both used their respective powers even afte losing the seals , so the seals were not part of their power , the RSM and the Rinnegan i mean . Not once did Naruto ever used the seal for his Rasengan variants .
- Obito using the TSB means nothing , he had a shiled that nulls ninjutsu so he used it , his body was already hit with standard ninjutsu and he sustained no damage whatsoever .
- The hell , of course it was sasuke who said that , read the fight again .
- No , nothing is mentioned about the bijuu chakra or hashirama's cells , the bijuu chakra was to hit kaguya's weak points and extract the bijuu , it has nothing to do with the mode itself , Ashura's chakra wasn't withing hashirama at that time , it was within naruto , the DB makes it clear sasuke got his rinnegan via rikudou sennin , not hashirama's cells
- no , combining the chakra of the bijuu together won't grant you the power naruto had , sasuke did the same thing in their fight , he didn't get any rikudou senjutsu , so this discussion is over .
As usual , we won't get to any agreement , so i won't bother after this .

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not , half of the things in the manga doesn't make sense , so saying " it doesn't make sense " is not an argument .
I did not say that, thus making this an invalid argument.

- No it isn't , they both used their respective powers even afte losing the seals , so the seals were not part of their power , the RSM and the Rinnegan i mean . Not once did Naruto ever used the seal for his Rasengan variants .
I said nothing about the Six Paths Sage Mode or Rinnegan coming from the seals either, nor anything about the Rasengan, thus making this an invalid argument.

- Obito using the TSB means nothing , he had a shiled that nulls ninjutsu so he used it , his body was already hit with standard ninjutsu and he sustained no damage whatsoever .
It means the Tailed Beast Bomb would damage him. His body was hit by standard ninjutsu and was affected as we saw him healing from it.

- The hell , of course it was sasuke who said that , read the fight again .
You can only assume.

- No , nothing is mentioned about the bijuu chakra or hashirama's cells , the bijuu chakra was to hit kaguya's weak points and extract the bijuu , it has nothing to do with the mode itself , Ashura's chakra wasn't withing hashirama at that time , it was within naruto , the DB makes it clear sasuke got his rinnegan via rikudou sennin , not hashirama's cells
Which is exactly what I said. Saying the Tailed Beast chakra was for Kaguya who no one knew would appear is idiotic. Ashura's chakra was with Hashirama at that time, as Hagoromo specifically said. The Databook does not exclude the possibility of what I said.

- no , combining the chakra of the bijuu together won't grant you the power naruto had , sasuke did the same thing in their fight , he didn't get any rikudou senjutsu , so this discussion is over .
Invalid argument. Sasuke did not absorb their chakra.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you make a thread on this when the answer was already given by multiple official sources?

It's already been stated in the VIZ shonen jump that the Six Paths Power of Light granted Naruto his Six Paths Sage mode.

The Six Paths Power of Light granted Six Paths Sage mode to Naruto.
The Six Paths Power of Shadow granted the Rinnegan to Sasuke.

Shikamaru Hiden credits the Biju chakra remnants inside Naruto as the reason he retains the Six Paths power after he loses Hagoromo's chakra.

As stated, the seals were the only power that Hagoromo ever gave them. The powers in both seals led to different powers being manifested in both.
While they could draw upon Hagoromo's chakra which was stored inside the seal, it was distinctly separate from their own reserves as shown in Sasuke's case where he needed to draw upon the seal to access Six Paths power.

Last edited:

Kyle storm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you make a thread on this when the answer was already given by multiple official sources?

It's already been stated in the VIZ shonen jump that the Six Paths Power of Light granted Naruto his Six Paths Sage mode.

The Six Paths Power of Light granted Six Paths Sage mode to Naruto.
The Six Paths Power of Shadow granted the Rinnegan to Sasuke.

Shikamaru Hiden credits the Biju chakra remnants inside Naruto as the reason he retains the Six Paths power after he loses Hagoromo's chakra.

As stated, the seals were the only power that Hagoromo ever gave them. The powers in both seals led to different powers being manifested in both.
While they could draw upon Hagoromo's chakra which was stored inside the seal, it was distinctly separate from their own reserves as shown in Sasuke's case where he needed to draw upon the seal to access Six Paths power.
Fair enough , you keep your filler-ass novels that no one gives a crap about . and your own analyzing .
While the DB , the Manga , feats and everything else is at my side , not yours .
Not once we ever saw Naruto drawing any kinds of chakra from his seal . so there you go .
As usual , we won't agree , not that i care since the general consensus >>> a single irrelevant opinion .
Feel free not to reply , i would prefer that you don't actually .

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough , you keep your filler-ass novels that no one gives a crap about . and your own analyzing .
While the DB , the Manga , feats and everything else is at my side , not yours .
Not once we ever saw Naruto drawing any kinds of chakra from his seal . so there you go .
As usual , we won't agree , not that i care since the general consensus >>> a single irrelevant opinion .
Feel free not to reply , i would prefer that you don't actually .
As I said before, I will reply once to expose this blatant stupidity.
You must be registered for see images
Entry Name- Six Paths Power of Light

Description- He gains heightened senses, incredible healing abilities, the power to fuse the Biju's different natures into his rasengans, the ability to levitate and more.

The Six Paths Power of Light is the name of the seal that Hagoromo gave to him. I feel the need to point that out since you have proven time and time again with these pointless threads that you can't understand this.

The databook and the manga state that Hagoromo granted Naruto this power, which is exactly what I'm saying.
Literally every time Naruto uses the chakra natures of the Biju for rasengan, there is focus on the seal.

Why did Naruto retain the Six Paths power(Six Paths Power of Light exclusive abilities are lost) even after the Six Paths Power of Light, which granted him this power as stated was lost?
Shikamaru Hiden already gave the answer to that. The power of all the Biju turned him into a pseudo-Ten Tails' jinchuriki.

Last edited:

sega490

Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said before, I will reply once to expose this blatant stupidity.
Entry Name- Six Paths Power of Light

Description
- He gains heightened senses, incredible healing abilities, the power to fuse the Biju's different natures into his rasengans, the ability to levitate and more.

The Six Paths Power of Light is the name of the seal that Hagoromo gave to him. I feel the need to point that out since you have proven time and time again with these pointless threads that you can't understand this.

The databook and the manga state that Hagoromo granted Naruto this power, which is exactly what I'm saying.
Literally every time Naruto uses the chakra natures of the Biju for rasengan, there is focus on the seal.

Why did Naruto retain the Six Paths power(Six Paths Power of Light exclusive abilities are lost) even after the Six Paths Power of Light, which granted him this power as stated was lost?
Shikamaru Hiden already gave the answer to that. The power of all the Biju turned him into a pseudo-Ten Tails' jinchuriki.
How stupid are you? For one, the novels aren't even confirmed to be canon. And more importantly, when was it ever said that Hagoromo's chakra was something that could run out? The sun and moon seals were purely for the sake of sealing Kaguya. They didn't give any other powers. Six paths chakra mode is an ability that was GIVEN to Naruto PERMANENTLY. It isn't a finite power, it's just an addition to Naruto's arsenal. His sage mode was upgraded to where it can use the power of the six paths. His body was designated as a meeting ground for the tailed beats, so he can use their powers without them having to be sealed. None of these powers were ever temporary. Hagoromo's power is part of their own reserves. Saying they need to "draw upon the seal" just proves how little you understand. The fact that Sasuke still has full access to his rinnegan shows that the sun and moon seals were one thing and one thing only. SEALS

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How stupid are you? For one, the novels aren't even confirmed to be canon. And more importantly, when was it ever said that Hagoromo's chakra was something that could run out? The sun and moon seals were purely for the sake of sealing Kaguya. They didn't give any other powers. Six paths chakra mode is an ability that was GIVEN to Naruto PERMANENTLY. It isn't a finite power, it's just an addition to Naruto's arsenal. His sage mode was upgraded to where it can use the power of the six paths. His body was designated as a meeting ground for the tailed beats, so he can use their powers without them having to be sealed. None of these powers were ever temporary. Hagoromo's power is part of their own reserves. Saying they need to "draw upon the seal" just proves how little you understand. The fact that Sasuke still has full access to his rinnegan shows that the sun and moon seals were one thing and one thing only. SEALS
A little aggressive but I agree.