Luminousi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just something I've been thinking about and I have no idea if they mention or answer this in the manga but, since Naruto's new right arm is made from Hashirama's cells, wouldn't he be able to preform Wood Style Jutsu?

Obito was able to Wood Style Cutting Sprigs Jutsu after half of his body was reconstructed using Hashirama's cells so I started thinking about whether or not if Naruto would be able to use Wood Style.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure I've heard some people say not all hashi cell things have wood release but it would be idiotic to remove it so I would think he would have it

And at the very least we see Narutos base chakra reserves greatly increase where he can do great big ball rasengans in base form

Sparks

Regular
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there's such a thing as Mokuton: Rasengan, that will be the only way Naruto shows it.

You must be registered for see images

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably not, Tsunade created this arm.
The cells are probably stabilized and are most likely used because they can cling to life, are compatible with Naruto and Sasuke. And are better than artifical, without stealing them from someone else. He can probably perform RasenShuriken in base though.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way he fights with chakra arms is sorta like the several thousand hands. It wouldnt surprise me if he can do Hashirama scale wood release jutsu. But he has also surpassed Hashirama so his usage of wood release may be even better than Hashirama's.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not, Tsunade created this arm.
The cells are probably stabilized and are most likely used because they can cling to life, are compatible with Naruto and Sasuke. And are better than artifical, without stealing them from someone else. He can probably perform RasenShuriken in base though.
He could already use it in base.

quobac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not think so. First Naruto have monster level of Charka. If he have the first cell he should be able to do woods style, and be better than the 1st could. He can make Rasengan with wind, water, and Earth at least. When he combine with water style he made tsunamei rasengen. The 1st could make only 5 shadow clone using wood style. Naruto could already make in the 10 of thousands of shadow clones. If it ever reveal he could used those elements his shadow clones could be a combination of those 3 elements. Also if he raise his rank he should and might have a 4th elements.