[Predictions] Naruto's rasennigan eye part 2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was shocked of what he saw from naruto. Madara used genjutsu again but does'nt affect naruto. Madara stop and naruto look at the bijuu. The bijuu was turned to be calm and his eye changing into whirlpool. Everyone was confused. "To be continued"

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rasennigan sounds pretty retarded, and I don't believe naruto actually has a special eye.
rasennigan eye is cool. And about the special eye of naruto, he will have it because there is a hint that uzumaki clan had an eye techniques. The proof is where itachi shows the sign of the whirlpool in fire temple of uchiha clan.

macbebcoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think so... sage of the six paths had 2 sons, one with unique eye abilities while the other is with great physical energy.

For Naruto, Sasuke and Madara resembles the 1st son while Naruto and Hashi resembles the 2nd.

I dont think that Naruto will have eye power or sort of like Sasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[br/][br/]it looks like that uzumaki and uchiha has a secrets to be revealed. They must have connections to each other. They will not keep that sign for no reasons. A possible theory is that they made experiment of uzumaki and uchiha to produce a baby that had the two genes of the two clans.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it looks like that uzumaki and uchiha has a secrets to be revealed. They must have connections to each other. They will not keep that sign for no reasons. A possible theory is that they made experiment of uzumaki and uchiha to produce a baby that had the two genes of the two clans.