Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was recently watching the Neji Vs Naruto fight and remembered what Naruto told Neji:

You must be registered for see images

This made me wonder, now that Neji died will it be brought back up, i always liked the whole Hyuuga Clan inner conflict, Neji's hatred towards Hinata and the various themes that is brought with it like the whole destiny thing.

So my question is: Will this be brought back up, will the whole Hyuuga conflict be resolved if (more like a once) Naruto becomes Hokage?

Reactions: Ashan

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure it will. That, or it won't need to be brought up by Naruto because Hinata will become clan head and take care of it. Or some bullshit along those lines.

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing that can solve such a harsh family feud is a party sized Chick-fil-a nugget platter.
You must be registered for see images

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope they will deal with the seals on branch family's foreheads no on has a right to mutilate or alter another person's body out of their own will.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully. I mean Kishi said expect Hyuga development 2013. I was personally hoping for more history or eye development, but most likely he'll refer to something along these lines.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its sad that the only Hyuuga left is Hinata. I really like her, dont get me wrong, but i miss Neji.

OT: Yeah, i think so. The promise will probably bekept