Two

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't be mean.. he's probably only just started watching the anime otherwise he would have know, is it hard for some one to just tell him that he should keep watching and that he'll find out as the story progresses

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fyi i have progressed through the story
Let me guess. You're one of those morons who just stares at the panels without reading the words, right? You just look at the pictures for the fight scenes.

That's the only way you could have missed the fact that Minato and Kushina are Naruto's parents. Just might as well stop reading the manga if you can't pick something like that up.

Jaz The Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF seriously read the ****ing manga you retard, and don't even say you did because if you did you would know it's Minato and Kushina.
Catch the F*** up.
Was that REALLY necessary? Everyone was a noob at one point. Not everyone knows who they are. Just because they don't know who Naruto's parents are, it makes this person a retard? How immature, insulting people online.

BTW, it's the Fourth Hokage, Minato, and his wife, Kushina.

Jaz The Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where the hell have you been? The land of the stupid? xd

Ask the Yellow Flash and the Bloody Habanero O_O
(Sigh) No need to call them stupid. Quit being mean to him/her. They obviously haven't gotten to the part yet. I mean, there's no reason to start firing your insults at them. Come on, you don't just automatically KNOW whose parents are whose. You have to get to that part that clarifies it...

DominoA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My answer is Namikaze Minato(Forth Hokage) and Uzumaki Kushina(Nine-Tails' second jinchūriki). It seems that Naruto use his mother last name because the Third Hokage thought that it was best that nobody knew that he was related to the Fourth Hokage.